Advertisement When you think of a hacker, you might imagine a shady figure who’s up to no good. It’s time to thing again: ethical hackers also exist, aiming to find security issues that can be fixed rather than exploited.You can even make a living as an ethical hacker, and we’ll show you how.How to Make Money as an Ethical HackerWhen it comes to ethical hacking, there are a number of ways to earn money.1. Bug Bounty ProgramsOne of the main ways ethical hackers make money are bug bounty programs. These are where companies offer cash rewards for hackers to find vulnerabilities in their products and disclose them. Loads of companies have bug bounty programs, which pay out varying amounts depending on the severity of the issue that you find.For examples of some programs you could look into, we’ve got a list of awesome bug bounty programs for earning pocket money 25 Awesome “Bug Bounty” Programs for Earning Pocket Money 25 Awesome “Bug Bounty” Programs for Earning Pocket Money If you have expertise in security protocols, you could make some extra money hunting for bugs in popular apps and websites, and being rewarded with a bug bounty. Here are the best-paying… Read full this story
- How women earn living ferrying commuters across Bayelsa waters
- The dilemma of ethical consumption: how much are your ethics worth to you?
- Digital Trends Live: Apple Maps returns, Super Bowl coverage, and more
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 earnings below estimates; highlights of analyst call
- Tata Motors to announce Q3 earnings today; key things to watch out for
- Hackers earned $21 million in last 12 months via bug bounty: HackerOne report
- Hackers Can Now Earn $20,000 by Finding Security Bugs in Xbox Live
- Hacker group says Apple developer site susceptible to phishing hacks
- MAX HASTINGS: The best way to fight back against greedy predators like Facebook? Stop laying bare our lives online
- Hackers break into smart home, play inappropriate music & communicate with residents via camera
How to Earn a Living as an Ethical Hacker have 321 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.