Climate change. We will all die in the very near future unless the left gets everything it wants. So we hear.Democrats trying to unseat U.S. Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colorado, should think about children when they visit Colorado Springs Saturday for a candidates’ forum titled “Planet in Peril.” Do not lie to our kids. Do not exaggerate. Do not steal their hopes and dreams.Eight of nine Democrats in the primary plan to participate, with only former Gov. John Hickenlooper taking a pass.Hickenlooper blames a “scheduling conflict,” but it could have more to do with his drinking problem. In his consistently righteous defense of the anti-poverty fracking revolution, Hickenlooper drank fracking fluid to illustrate how safe it is. That was more than five years ago and it hasn’t killed him yet.As governor, he also threatened to sue local governments that tried to ban fracking. Hard-left environmentalists hate all of that history, so Hickenlooper just won’t fit in at “Planet in Peril.”If this forum turns into another contest of Democrats trying to out-perform each other with global warming histrionics, Hickenlooper made just the right choice.The default leader of today’s Democratic Party — six years too young to run for president — is New… Read full this story
- Don’t Tell The Bride viewers stunned as ex-military groom makes tearful wife arrive in TANK to his army-themed wedding
- Don’t Tell The Bride groom slammed for making bride sleep in a TENT night before wedding while he slept in posh hotel
- Best Things To Do With Your Kids Over Winter Break In MD
- Hong Kong university standoff nears end as few protesters remain
- Teen tells climate negotiators they aren't mature enough
- Carlos Ghosn’s ‘Great Escape’ Writes a Hollywood Ending to Japanese Imprisonment
- 2018 in news: The alternative end-of-the-year awards
- Trapped and bereft in the world's 'fastest emptying country'
- You CAN find joy after an unhappy ending: What happens when IVF doesn't work? Top TV writer DAISY COULAM reveals the very personal story behind her new drama
- Don’t tell me that working-class people can’t be articulate
EDITORIAL: Don't tell kids the world will end soon have 343 words, post on gazette.com at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.