Three people were hurt after a fire broke out at a building in Times Square, the FDNY said. The fire started in the vents of O’Lunney’s Restaurant & Bar, an Irish pub on the ground floor of 145 W. 45th St., between Seventh and Eighth avenues, around 7:45 a.m. Sunday, the FDNY said. Firefighters put out the blaze by around 8:50 a.m., according to the department. Two people who sustained unspecified injuries in the fire refused medical attention, the FDNY said. A third person was taken to a nearby hospital with difficulty breathing. Top Tri-State News Photos LightRocket via Getty Images It wasn’t immediately clear what sparked the blaze. Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytime Download the App Available for IOS and Android Follow NBC New York
- Hundreds Sleeping Outside In Frigid Times Square To Fight Homelessness
- Kehinde Wiley makes history, unveils monumental sculpure at Times Square
- Emma Stone is seen for the first time since her engagement announcement with Amy Schumer in Times Square
- Controversial developer starts work on Sol Square building
- One of Christchurch's Sol Square buildings demolished after arson attack
- Conservative Group Slams Ocasio-Cortez for Amazon Pullout With Billboard in Times Square: 'Thanks for Nothing, AOC!'
- I visited virtual Hawaii from a hotel in Times Square
- Will Smith wraps up against the NYC chill as he performs at World's Big Sleep Out event in Times Square to raise awareness for homelessness
- See Will Smith Perform ‘Fresh Prince’ Lullaby at Times Square’s ‘Big Sleep Out’
- Heisman contender 'Broadway Joe': LSU puts their pick on Times Square billboards
Three Hurt After Fire Breaks Out at Times Square Building: FDNY have 270 words, post on www.nbcnewyork.com at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.