What’s really impressive about Sonam is that she always adds an element of her own to her outfits to make them look more personalised. The actress is currently on a promotional spree for her upcoming film titled ‘The Zoya Factor’ and was spotted looking stunning as always Alisha Alam | Sep 12, 2019, 16:04 IST Leave it to Sonam Kapoor Ahuja to look absolutely fantastic in just about anything. The actress is rightfully touted as the ‘Queen’ of fashion in Bollywood and she’s proved time and again that her style is truly unmatched. What’s really impressive about Sonam is that she always adds an element of her own to her outfits to make them look more personalised. The actress is currently on a promotional spree for her upcoming film titled ‘The Zoya Factor’ and was spotted looking stunning as always. The actress chose to don a traditional ensemble by Sue Mue. The trendy Anarkali suit featured a classic Angarkha pattern with a wrap-around and tie-up design. The heavy embellishments all-over helped give it a royal vibe. The kurti was teamed with flared brocade pants that cropped around her ankles. Her ensemble was teamed with a pair of red juttis that… Read full this story
- Sonam Kapoor shares video of comedian Saloni Gaur, watch how Nazma Aapi imitates actor on janta curfew
- Mother’s Day 2019: Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and more share messages for moms, childhood pics
- Guess who's romancing Sonam Kapoor?
- PadMan challenge: Anil Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao ace Akshay Kumar’s dare with this skit. Watch video
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Rakul Preet Singh And Other Divas Who Made Stylish Statements In Jumpsuit
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor and Soha Ali Khan use this special ingredient in their face pack recipe!
- Rishi Kapoor Passes Away: Lesser Known Facts About Bollywood's Evergreen Actor
- Karisma Kapoor shares throwback video from Dil To Paagal Hai, fans spot Shahid Kapoor in background
- Anil Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao ‘audition’ for Twinkle Khanna’s next production after she refuses to cast Akshay Kumar. Watch
- Anish Kapoor tops 2020 Hurun India Art List; his artworks' auction valuation worth Rs 44.39 cr
Sonam Kapoor goes the traditional way with this latest ensemble have 355 words, post on www.misskyra.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.