Published 7:12 pm PDT, Friday, September 27, 2019 Photo: Todd Taylor / Taylor Photography Group Photo: Todd Taylor / Taylor Photography Group Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Todd Taylor / Taylor Photography Group Price Point: $1.895 million in Oakland 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Address: 78 Hermosa Ave., Oakland. Listing agent: Karen Gartz, Compass, 510-414-8903, [email protected] More Information Price: $1.895 million. Beds: 4 Baths: 3 Square footage: 3,529 Built in 1993, this meticulously maintained view home features a wall of windows in the living room and bay vistas from a spacious patio. The owner’s suite hosts a spa bathroom with a floating vanity, shower and a soaking tub, as well as a walk-in closet. The listing also includes a bonus room that could serve as a gym, playroom or office. Professionally manicured terraced landscapes stretch in front and behind the residence, and the home was staged by Cora Sue Anthony, who has appeared on HGTV. There’s an open house Sunday from 2 to 4:30 p.m. Read more at www.78hermosa.com.
- Nintendo Boss Says That High Price Point, Tablets Led to Wii U's Struggles
- Analyst Predicts PS5 Price Point and Release Date
- Oculus Rift Creator Defends $600 Price Point, Promises Cost Will Eventually Drop
- New Xbox One TV Spot Touts $299 Price Point, Backwards Compatibility
- Industry reacts to Oculus price point: "they'll be killing themselves to get the price down as soon as possible"
- The best gaming monitor 2018: Digital Foundry's favourites at every price point
- The best gaming monitor 2019: Digital Foundry's favourites at every price point
- PlayStation 5 Price Point Discussed by Mark Cerny
- Valve VR Will Have a "Higher Price Point"
- Smokin' deal: NARC tagged with $19.95 price point
Price Point: $1.895 million in Oakland have 272 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.