Photo: Open Homes Photography
Address: 90 Sussex St., Glen Park, San Francisco.
Listing agent: Amanda Jones, Compass, 415-218-2179, [email protected].
Price: $1.749 million.
Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,511
East of Glen Canyon Park and south of the Walter Haas Playground, this midcentury is detached on three sides, allowing sunlight to pour into the home throughout the day. Stainless steel appliances and quartz counters outfit the contemporary kitchen, while the main level offers panoramic views of the city. The home rests on an oversized lot and includes a landscaped garden and three patios. An open house takes place Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. See more at www.glenparkviews.com.
- What’s The Right Price Point for ‘Playstation Now’?
- Spencer: Xbox One Scorpio Price Will Be Set According to Console Price-Point, Not Trying To Compete With High-End PCs
- Scorpio Won’t Compete with High-End Rigs, Selling At ‘Console Price-Point’
- Valve’s VR headset will deliver “most premium experience” and have a “higher price point”
- Vive will launch at a "higher price point" according to HTC rep
- Yoshida: Sony ‘comfortable’ with NGP price point
- Microsoft to sell its first-party Xbox One games at current $59.99 price point
- Wasteland 2 doing solid numbers on Steam Early Access, Fargo discusses £34.99 price-point
- Yoshida: Vita’s price point of $249 was the goal from “the very, very beginning”
- ReCore’s low price point due to being a new franchise despite Inafune’s name attached