Published 7:12 pm PDT, Friday, September 27, 2019 Photo: Open Homes Photography Photo: Open Homes Photography Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Open Homes Photography Price Point: $1.749 million in Glen Park 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Address: 90 Sussex St., Glen Park, San Francisco. Listing agent: Amanda Jones, Compass, 415-218-2179, [email protected] More Information Price: $1.749 million. Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,511 East of Glen Canyon Park and south of the Walter Haas Playground, this midcentury is detached on three sides, allowing sunlight to pour into the home throughout the day. Stainless steel appliances and quartz counters outfit the contemporary kitchen, while the main level offers panoramic views of the city. The home rests on an oversized lot and includes a landscaped garden and three patios. An open house takes place Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. See more at www.glenparkviews.com.
- Fire In BART Tunnel Between 24th Street Mission, Glen Park Stations Extinguished
- College Admissions Scandal Whistleblower Lists $13.5 Million Hancock Park Chateau
- Companies launch new products at low price points, responding to pent-up demand
- Treasury Wine Estates point to 20% earnings fall as COVID-19 halts demand
- Million Dollar Listing LA: Tracy Tutor works magic as James Harris and David Parnes face challenge
- New Skoda Rapid ‘Rider Plus’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.99 Lakh
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' Reveals 5 Features That Make a House Look Luxe
- Kennywood, Hersheypark, Cedar Point Nominated For USA Today’s 10 Best Amusement Parks In North America
- Early trends show downward pressure on MMR property prices, says report
- Lobster prices falling, and they could fall further
Price Point: $1.749 million in Glen Park have 261 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.