Photo: Open Homes Photography
Address: 90 Sussex St., Glen Park, San Francisco.
Listing agent: Amanda Jones, Compass, 415-218-2179, [email protected].
Price: $1.749 million.
Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Square footage: 1,511
East of Glen Canyon Park and south of the Walter Haas Playground, this midcentury is detached on three sides, allowing sunlight to pour into the home throughout the day. Stainless steel appliances and quartz counters outfit the contemporary kitchen, while the main level offers panoramic views of the city. The home rests on an oversized lot and includes a landscaped garden and three patios. An open house takes place Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. See more at www.glenparkviews.com.
- WALKING HOCKEY: Sessions get off to a flying start at Glen Park
- The UK street where average house prices are £37 million
- £5 million business park in Grantham to be open by 'November'
- Second man arrested after knife-point robbery in Nottingham park
- Ofgem lowers energy price cap for millions of customers
- Watch: Barnes claims points victory at Falls Park
- Plans for £25 million wave surf park in landlocked Birmingham
- Plans for £25m artificial wave surf park in landlocked Midlands
- White Star Real Estate constructs HUF 15 bln business park
- Four on the market: at just under €1 million