TV TonightLook for “Games of Thrones,” HBO’s bloody swords-and-dragons fantasy, to collect plenty of gold during TV’s big bash, the 71st annual “Primetime Emmy Awards.” In other developments, you’ll have to direct those hate tweets at someone other than the host because … there isn’t one! Yes, the Emmys are following in Oscar’s footsteps. 6 p.m., FoxChuck Barney, Tribune News ServiceMake Stir Coffee and Cocktails, 2330 N. Wahsatch Ave., your next date spot. Perhaps you’ll opt to share the baked brie ($12) or black bean hummus ($9) or bruschetta ($7) or all of the above. The drinks are book-themed like the walls (The Picture of Dorian Black is the house Old Fashioned). One shouldn’t skip dessert — not with a quality slice of $4 pie — but recently my wife was more than satisfied by her key lime-tasting daiquiri. It’s an ideal night spot, but the day crowd comes for the coffee and breakfast burritos.
- Pikes Picks: Can't get enough coffee? Take this tour
- Pikes Pick: Try 2 dozen restaurants in 1 night
- Pikes Pick: Free ski movie Monday night at Ivywild
- What time does GGG Golovkin Canelo Alvarez fight start end?
- Houndstooth’s nonalcoholic coffee cocktails return for summer
- Pikes Picks: Milky Cloud Catcher a temporary taste sensation
- Pikes Pick: Silence golden at read-and-feed book club
- Pikes Pick: A book for smiles at start and end of every day
- Pikes Pick: All the doughnuts you can eat in Colorado Springs
- Pikes Pick: STREAMSIDE SUDS, TUNES END SUMMER
Pikes Pick: Start and end the day at Stir Coffee and Cocktails have 250 words, post on gazette.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.