LEGO Star Wars Battles is set to arrive on mobile devices in 2020. This action strategy game is going to be available through Google Play and the App Store and is expected to expand the LEGO Star Wars legacy.
Developed by TT Games Brighton, this version is designed specifically for mobile devices. According to the studio, they hope that this will allow mobile gamers to experience the well-loved characters, vehicles, and locations of the franchise along with exciting real-time multiplayer PvP battles.
Players of LEGO Star Wars Battles are free to mix and match characters and vehicles from anywhere and from any era of the Star Wars galaxy. Fight on the light side or the dark side by building armies for your chosen side. Engage in fast-paced battles and highly competitive matches. Deploy troops and build structures with intuitive touch controls. Defend and expand your base, capture new territories, and eventually destroy the opponents’ base.
LEGO Star Wars Battles features content from all nine saga films along with Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. That means you get the chance to play not only the likes of Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Boba Fett, but also Kylo Ren and Rey. Of course, you also get to meet other characters in the universe like Battle Droids, Porgs, and Stormtroopers. Vehicles that players can use include the classic TIE fighters and AT-ATs all the way to the iconic Millennium Falcon.
According to TT Games studio head Jason Avent, the developers hope players get to appreciate and enjoy the unique mobile game experience brought about by the game, which combines strategic deck building and territory capture through tower construction. Lucasfilm Games VP Douglas Reilly added that LEGO Star Wars Battles offers a new experience for the franchise to mobile audiences, introducing new ways to “play in a galaxy far, far away that is still uniquely LEGO.”
In the official press statement for LEGO Star Wars Battles, The LEGO Group Digital Games Vice President Sean McEvoy summarizes what mobile players can expect from the title, saying, “LEGO Star Wars Battles brings all of the action and light-hearted charm of LEGO games to an ever-growing, global audience of mobile players. It’s easy to pick-up and play and offers fun, fast-paced LEGO gameplay for both new and experienced players.”
LEGO Star Wars Battles is anticipated for release in 2020 to the App Store and Google Play. The game will free to download with in-app purchases.
11 hours agoCheck out these amazing deals on premium mechanical gaming keyboards.
By Jason NievaMaking and editing videos today is easy especially with any of these four video editing software you can buy from Amazon.
These titles are said to be the studio’s “marquee announcements” at the upcoming conference.
Rockstar Games has announced its weekly content update for Grand Theft Auto Online.
By Paolo ArroyoThe September lineup for Xbox Game Pass includes Gears 5, Dead Cells, Enter the Gungeon, Shadow Warrior 2, and more.
- Star Wars fatigue? Where it all went wrong for Solo: A Star Wars story as box office bombs
- Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer breakdown: From the Kessel Run to Han's iconic blaster
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Margaret Atwood claims Star Wars 'inspired 9/11 terrorists'
- Is driving using your mobile phone illegal in the UK, how much is the fine and do you get points on your licence?
- Are mobile phones allowed in schools, could there be a classroom ban and what are the arguments for and against them?
- Solo A Star Wars Story reviews: What the critics are saying about Han Solo prequel
- How NVIDIA Is Helping Disney Bring Star Wars to Life
- Is Carrie Fisher in Star Wars: Episode 9, when did she die and what happened to Princess Leia in The Last Jedi
- Get Ready, America. Trade War’s Coming for Your Hip Pocket
- POLITICO London Playbook: Brexit Star Wars — NHS funding wars — Last day of term
- Hollywood stars shine at red carpet premiere of Star Wars spin-off 'Solo'
- Star Wars actor John Boyega backs smartphone app that uses data to find cancer treatment
- 'Solo': Everything you need to know about the new 'Star Wars' spinoff
- 'I have two bags ready, two mobile phones and a tank of fuel in the car in case I get the call'
- Star Wars themed afternoon tea is coming Nottingham
- Mulan live-action cast: Star Wars Rogue One actor Donnie Yen joins movie
- A night of Star Wars fun is coming: and it's for adults only
- Ed Balls Day: Star Wars actor Mark Hamill joins in the fun on Twitter
- Into The Void: hyper-real 'Star Wars' VR makes you the hero
LEGO Star Wars Battles Coming In 2020 To Mobile Phones have 1136 words, post on www.player.one at September 6, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.