Seven out of ten Chișinău residents are sorting waste. According to the data of the General directorate for housing and communal services, 24% of Chișinău residents sort all their waste, while 27% do not sort at all. 48% of the capital’s inhabitants partially sort the waste, by separatly collecting bottles or boxes.
- 80s pop star still going strong
- New "I Love Chișinău" tourist attraction was installed
- In celebration of vital volunteers
- Catholics protest high taxes, abortion legislation
- Repeated call for unionist common candidate for City Hall
- Suicide is a global problem, which Moldova is facing
- CNAS launches specialized call center
- OSCE Secretary General Thomas Greminger comes to Moldova
- Traffic restricted on Doina street in the capital
- Victor Sterpu took Junior European title at judo
Seven out of ten Chișinău residents sort waste have 127 words, post on www.ipn.md at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.