Bollywood has given us some really iconic movies and characters to remember. Now the Bollywood movies, along with the characters, are moving closer to reality. They now highlight the sensitive dimensions of different relationships around us. One of the best examples is of the relationship between brothers and sisters. So on this Raksha Bandhan (3 August 2020), we thought of bringing some adorable sibling relationships shown in Bollywood movies.
1. Khadija And Iqbal From Iqbal (2005)
The movie shows the unconditional love of a sister for her deaf and mute brother Iqbal (played by Shreyas Talpade) who aspires to be a part of the Indian Cricket Team. Khadija (played by Shweta Basu Prasad) leaves no stone unturned to help her brother from practising cricket. She somehow convinces a drunkard, who was once a good cricketer, to train his brother. She ensures her brother plays well and lives his dreams.
2. Shruti And Mangal Singh From Chup Chup Ke (2006)
The movie shows how a brother who is monarchical, possessive and scary can be caring and willing to do anything for his sister’s happiness. Shruti (played by Kareena Kapoor Khan) is a deaf and mute girl who has an overprotective cousin Mangal (played by Suniel Shetty). Shruti loves her brother and sees a fatherly image in him. The sanctity of their relationship will make you emotional.
3. Ishaan And Vidya From Kai Po Che! (2013)
Ishaan (played by Sushant Singh) is quite protective for his darling sister Vidya (played byAmrita Puri). Vidya, on the other hand, respects her brother. But one day when Ishaan comes to know his best friend is dating his sister, he thrashes his best friend. After Ishaan dies in a tragic accident, Vidya names his firstborn as Ishaan to keep his memories alive.
4. Vijay And Shiksha From Agneepath (2012)
Even after being separated from his mother and sister Shiksha, Vijay (played by Hrithik Roshan) pays secret visits to his sister on her birthdays. However, Shiksha (played by Kanika Tiwari) doesn’t know about her’s and Vijay’s relationship. He risks his life to protect her following which the siblings unite.
5. Milkha Singh And Isri Kaur From Bhaag Milkha Bhaag (2013)
Although the movie doesn’t focus much on this siblings’ characters, their bond is something to take inspiration from. Post India-Pakistan partition in 1947, Milkha Singh (played by Farhan Akhtar) gets abandoned and later is found by his elder sister Isri (played by Divya Dutta). She supports her brother even after being constantly abused by her husband. Milkha Singh too, honours his sister and thanks her for everything that she did for him.
6. Sarabjit And Dalbir From Sarabjit (2016)
The movie Sarabjit, is based on the real-life story of a man named Sarabjit (played by Randeep Hooda). After being mistaken for a terrorist and a spy, Sarabjit gets locked up in Pakistan’s jail. His sister Dalbir Kaur (played by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) fights for his freedom for 23 years. She battled against all odds to prove her brother innocent. The story of this siblings is quite emotional.
7. Max And Shirley From Josh (2000)
The movie portrays the relationship between the twins Max (played by Shah Rukh Khan) and Shirley (played by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan). Both of them have a bickering relationship, still they never fail to show love and affection for each other. When Max knows of his sister’s relationship with a guy named Rahul, he becomes protective of his sister. But after he comes to know that Rahul is a good match for his sister, he happily marries off his dear sister to her love Rahul.
All these sibling characters from the Bollywood movies portray the love sibling have for each other. We hope you too have the same relationship with your brothers and sisters. If you do, then let them feel special on this Raksha Bandhan.
fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas for Men: Fashion Cues From Bollywood Actors
zodiac signsExpert Article: What Kind Of Sibling Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign?
zodiac signsBest Rakhi Colours And Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Brothers As Per Zodiac Sign – Expert Recommends
pulseRaksha Bandhan 2022: Best Gift Ideas For Your Brothers And Sisters
fashion trendsTop 10 Rakhis That Are A Perfect Blend Of Tradition As Well As Fashion Statement
festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Date, Time, Rituals, Celebrations, History And Significance
festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Beautiful And Simple Mehendi Designs To Decorate Your Palms With
bollywood wardrobeUrvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon And Nupur Sanon's Rakhi Celebration In Similar Ethnic Outfits Will Melt Your Heart
make up tipsKareena Kapoor, Ananya Panday And Other B-Town Divas’ Makeup Looks For Rakhi
parents and childrenRaksha Bandhan 2020: Things That Make The Relationship Between Brothers And Sisters Special!
parents and childrenRaksha Bandhan 2020: Nasty Yet Funny Things Brothers Do To Annoy Their Sisters
Read more about: rakshabandhan siblings bollywood love raksha bandhan 2020
- Stop 'Boycott Bollywood': Akshay Kumar hails PM Modi's call for restraint; SRK seeks Assam CM's support for 'Pathaan' screening
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Sister Recalls Their Childhood Memories, Says 'We'd Hide in Garage...'
- Bollywood's Intimate Home Weddings
- A Doll That Wears Sunglasses With Attitude? Oh, ‘M3gan’ Is a Gay Movie.
- Happy Birthday Shamita Shetty: Her Pics With Sister Shilpa Shetty That Prove Their Strong Bond
- How Bollywood actors like Jacqueline Fernandez bought into Sukesh Chandrashekhar’s con…
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sisters remember late actor on his 37th birth anniversary
- Happy Birthday Ali Abbas Zafar: Tiger Zinda Hai to Sultan, Best Movies of Bollywood Director
- Priyanka Chopra's Daughter Malti Enjoys Beach Day Staring At Sea And Sun in Adorable Pic; Check Here
- NCIS stars' adorable real-life children: Mark Harmon, Vanessa Lachey, LL Cool J and more
- Lisa Marie Presley's daughter Riley Keough's relationship with late brother Ben
- Jonas Brothers Reflect on Rise to Teen Stardom and Bumpy Path to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Mom who married brother's best friend backed for kicking "rude" sibling out
- 50 Best Movies On Netflix Right Now (Updated)
- The best feel-good movies on Netflix | Digital Trends
- Athiya Shetty-KL Rahul Wedding: Couple Share Adorable Pictures From The Ceremony
- Candace rules in Disney+'s new Phineas And Ferb movie
- 22 Movies We Can’t Wait to See at Sundance
- 34 most anticipated movies of 2023
- The 50 Best Movies On Netflix Right Now (Updated February 2023)
Raksha Bandhan 2020: Adorable Brother-Sister Relationship Stories From Bollywood Movies have 1073 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.