Taylor Goebel Salisbury Daily Times Published 7:30 AM EDT Aug 9, 2019 Less than 24 hours after a house fire claimed the lives of three children in Pot-Nets Bayside, Robin Brown watched her grandson swim in a nearby pool. “I can’t focus,” Brown said, putting her head down for a moment, away from the bright sun and the previous day’s tragedy. About a dozen swimsuit-clad kids were at the party in Rehoboth Shores, a community close to Pot-Nets Bayside. They’re all part of Lil Long Neckers, a group Brown started earlier this year. They participate in sports, Bible study, field trips and acts of kindness. The two twins who perished in Wednesday’s fire, 4-year-olds Skyler and Veronica Marchuck, attended a Lil Long Neckers event earlier this year, according to Brown. She remembered them as being “very sweet, very well-behaved” kids. Brown, a member of Long Neck United Methodist Church, had planned the pool party before the fatal fire. Instead of calling it off, she decided to make it a safe place to talk to the kids about what happened. At Rehoboth Shores, the kids splashed at one another, giggling and jumping in cannonball style before being called out for lunch. It looked just like a normal day… Read full this story
- Button batteries for toys can KILL children if they're swallowed so must be kept hidden away, NHS chief warns
- Man suspected of killing children before botched suicide attempt
- Missing Piece of Long-Neck Dinosaur Finally Discovered
- Shah Rukh Khan And Gauri Khan Celebrate New Year 2020 With Kids & Close Friends; Inside Photos Here!
- Florida Man Threatened to Kill Children at Elementary School Because 'Building Is Painted Like an American Flag'
- Assassinated 'gangster's' link to Denmark's biggest heist: Record label boss killed in London was friends with man jailed for £7m robbery whose doctor wife was murdered while holding their baby
- Facebook Kills the Ticker Showing Friends’ Activities
- Mall Santas Thrive In Tech World, Still A Child's Best Friend
- Year-long resolutions don't work. Here's how to make 12 'micro-resolutions' instead
- Record boss, 36, in 'drug feud' doorstep killing was shot in the back, his wife tells friends as family say 'so much sadness at this time of the year is heartbreaking'
After Long Neck fire kills 3 children, kids mourn for friends have 371 words, post on eu.delawareonline.com at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.