KENDALLVILLE — To call the Kendallville Public Library’s Summer Adventure a success is almost an understatement.The library had set a nine-week check out goal of 36,000 items, and that goal was met sometime during week eight.The total number of check outs from May 27 through July 27 was 40,689. That’s 4,689 items above the goal.That’s good news, but even better news is that now that the goal has been surpassed, the library will provide the winning Community Prize. This year, that is Movies in the Park.Of the three optional community prizes, which also included a tool collection and non-essential kitchen gadget collection, Movies in the Park won with nearly triple the votes of the other two options.The plan now is to schedule several Movies in the Park events in Kendallville and Rome City during the fall. More information about those will be available soon.Thank you to everyone who participated, whether it was by checking out items, downloading a book, finding a prize rock, creating a Make & Take Project, attending an event, or sharing library activities on social media. You are why this summer was a success!
- Create Success -- One Goal at a Time
- An Alaskan Adventure Cruise Aboard the Island Princess
- Adventure Travel is Hot with New Breathtaking Tour Programs to Thousands of Destinations Worldwide
- Never Let Go of Your Dreams or Goals: Compliments are Kryptonite, Doubters are Fuel
- Get a Clear Mental Picture of the Goal Already Accomplished
- How to Achieve Career Goals
- Summer Boredom Busters
- Traditional Kids Summer Camps
- Fun In The Sun With Summer Youth Camps
- Summer Love - Moving On When It's Over
Library meets summer adventure goal have 263 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at July 31, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.