Fortnite Challenges give you bonus objectives to complete while you’re playing matches in Battle Royale mode.As well as kills and surviving as long as possible during the course of a game, there are other activities you can perform – from using specific weapons and objects to finding hidden objects – that give you a bump in XP and Battle Stars.If you’re just getting started, our Fortnite Battle Royale tips and tricks can provide some helpful hints.On this page:Fortnite Week 10 Challenges and moreHere are all available Fortnite Challenges for Fortnite Season 9 in reverse chronological order (so starting with the most recent week’s challenges first).Remember, completing a complete set of Challenges within a set week will unlock a Utopia Loading Screen and Battle Star location.Season 9 Week 10 Challenges list (July 11th 2019)Use an Air Strike in different matches (3 total)Damage opponents with Shotguns (500 total)Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7 total)Visit different public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall (5 total)Collect stagesCollect Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship (100 total)Collect Stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella (100 total)Collect Metal from a Robot Factory (100 total)Eliminate opponents in Pleasant… Read full this story
- Las Vegas Review-Journal College Football Challenge — Week 7
- Northern Ireland women get paid more than men in full-time jobs, statistics reveal
- Uruguay crushes 10-man Ecuador in Copa America
- The $10 Battle Pass in 'Fortnite' is a worthwhile addition to an already great game -- here's why
- Major changes are coming to ‘Fortnite’ and the most popular player in the world isn’t happy about it
- Unlike social media, Fortnite actually makes you feel better
- 'Fortnite' Version 6.31 Update Notes: Team Rumble Mode, New Pump Shotgun And More
- The creators of ‘Fortnite’ have pulled a mode that players were super excited for, with no sign of when it's coming back
- Fortnite's latest season ends and now the game is gone
- Is It Time To Reset Expectations Around 5G?
Fortnite Challenges for Week 10, Challenge reset times explained have 327 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.