Police are looking for a man who allegedly broke into a Queens building, grabbed a woman’s shoe and smelled it while performing a lewd act, authorities say.
The man forced the door of the 38th Street home open late the night of July 9 and, once he was inside the vestibule, he took the 50-year-old woman’s shoe, police say.
He ran off, taking nothing with him afterwards.
The man is described as being about 30 to 40 years old; he was wearing a baseball cap and multi-colored clothing, authorities say.
A 17-year-old girl with a small social media following in upstate New York was killed by a man she’d met recently on Instagram, who then posted photos of her corpse online, police said Monday.
(Published 2 hours ago)
Anyone with information about him is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
- Will make cops lick my shoes if TDP returns to power in next polls, says former TDP MP
- Diversity Cop Among Alleged ‘Asian’ Groomers Charged in Halifax, England
- Denver Council settles with cop who alleged sexual harassment
- Buckingham Palace fights to stop Queen being dragged into EU debate… as Michael Gove jokes he might be sacked over alleged leak
- Pictured: Queens Massage Parlor Rape Suspect
- Reese Witherspoon is all business in black blazer and spectacles as she hosts Hollywood screening of Queen & Slim
- Cops slammed for failing to fire 'intoxicated' officer caught on bodycam PASSED OUT behind the wheel of his patrol car after he 'drank a bottle of vodka mid-shift'
- Shocking moment NYPD cops turn off surveillance camera during raid on Queens smoke shop before falsely charging two brothers with possessing 40 pounds of 'cocaine'
- Royals in amazing party shoes! Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, Queen Maxima & more
- Everlasting love: Queen Elizabeth has been using the same handbag for 50 years