Here’s a roundup of traffic and road conditions around Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region on Wednesday.6:12 a.m.The morning commute to Denver could take a little longer due to a crash that is blocking the right northbound lane of Interstate 25 near the Tomah Road exit, seven miles south of Castle Rock.
- Man, 25, Killed In Crash: Hamden Police
- Dump Truck Driver Will Be Cited in Crash With School Buses: Cops
- Suspect Arrested On DUI Charge After New Canaan Crash Probe: PD
- Woman, 79, Arrested In Fatal Orange Crash: Police
- Mundelein Man Dies Weeks After Libertyville Crash
- 76 East Reopens 12 Hours Later After Deadly, Fiery DUI Crash
- Sarasota Crash Leaves 1 Seriously Injured, Disrupts Traffic
- Crash Leaves Fence Wrecked, Driver On His Face: Southington PD
- ‘Please Slow Down:’ LA Seeing High Number Of Fatal Crashes Despite Lockdown
- Laguna Niguel Drivers Plan For Thanksgiving Week Traffic
Wednesday's traffic: Crash on I-25 near Castle Rock have 149 words, post on gazette.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.