She took the stage as a presenter alongside Jake Gyllenhaal. And ahead of her appearance, Tina Fey looked statuesque as she stepped out at the Tony Awards red carpet in New York on Sunday. The 49-year-old dazzled in a gold, tweed suit, adorned with red, white and back stripes. Shining star: Tina Fey, 49, looked statuesque as she stepped out at the Tony Awards red carpet in New York on Sunday The comedienne wore her medium-length hair in waves, and parted to one side. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Joanna Gaines shows off the framed photo of her ‘celebrity… Kaia Gerber is a star in stripes as she grabs groceries… Share this article Share Tina layered a white, button-up blouse and matching satin tie underneath her blazer. The Pennsylvania native accessorized with a black box bag and topped off her look with red lipstick. Looking sharp: The actress dazzled in a gold, tweed suit, adorned with red, white and black stripes Go for gold like Tina in a suit by Thom Browne Thom Browne AW19 Buy a similar blazer Visit site The Tony Awards was a star-studded affair, which attracted the likes of Emily Ratajkowski and Rachel Brosnahan. But it… Read full this story
- The Latest: 'Oklahoma!' wins best musical revival Tony Award
- The Latest: First Tony Award goes to 'Mockingbird' actress
- Cardi B isn’t the only star guilty of red-carpet courtroom style
- The Escalator Ride That Changed America
- Grammy dresses, saved by shoes!
- How Bill de Blasio Went From Progressive Hope to Punching Bag
- SCR’s 32nd Annual Gala Ball Opens Social Season in Grand Style
- 7 Days: The City Below
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump gives the impeachment crowd a gift
- Why the Twin Cities are Right For You
Tina Fey smartens up in gold tweed suit with silky white blouse and tie at the Tony Awards red carpet have 281 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.