From retro-inspired hairstyles to superbright neon eyeshadow, a look at the coolest, easiest beauty trends heating up the season. Beachy twists Margot Robbie’s thin, face-framing braids at the Cannes Film Festival photo call for “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” pay homage to her character in the movie: Sharon Tate rocked similar pretty plaits at the same festival in 1968 — and they fit seamlessly into 2019. “It feels modern because it’s not too done,” Aaron Grenia, a celebrity stylist and the co-founder of haircare brand IGK, tells The Post. He says the braids are ideal for the dog days of summer — they keep hair off sweaty faces and mask any humidity-induced frizz. To try the look, blow your hair dry using a round brush to smooth any errant curls, or let it air dry. Then “add a little undone texture” with a volumizing, texturizing spray, such as IGK’s Beach Club ($29). “Spray from roots to ends and scrunch it in, or twist [hair] and spray for light waves,” he says, and part it down the middle. Then, on each side of your part, separate 2-inch-wide sections of face-framing hair. Clip your remaining hair out of the way, then… Read full this story
- Entrepreneur wants rainbow 'tooth polish' to become 2018's hottest beauty trend
- New York Fashion Week trends for Tulane students to try
- The Wonderful World of Wanzie: Florida heat and summer schools
- Amazon Has A Hidden Indie Beauty Section You NEED To Know About
- Fall fashion trends
- The Ugly Beauty of Cindy Sherman’s Instagram Selfies
- U Models Give Fall Beauty Tips
- Everything you need to know about the hottest tickets in town: Seattle events for November 2018
- 'Studio 54' movie your ticket into hottest club of the '70s
- Hollywood's New Hottest Trend Is The 'Horse-mance'
Summer’s hottest beauty trends, from neon makeup to bouncy bobs have 289 words, post on nypost.com at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.