Date and Time:
Ekadashi will start on 12th June at 6:27 pm in the evening and will end on 13th June at 4:49 pm in the evening.
The fast will be observed on 13th June.
Rituals to be followed:
On the day of Nirjala Ekadashi, devotees worship Lord Vishnu with full dedication. They offer Tulsi leaves, flowers, fruits and sweets to Lord Vishnu. They also visit Vishnu temples. The one who is observing the Nirjala Ekadashi vrat should stay awake all night and should participate in the special prayers organized for this occasion.
Reading ‘Vishnu Sahastranaam’ and other Vedic mantras which are dedicated to Lord Vishnu is considered auspicious. One should avoid eating rice on this day. Donating clothes, food, water, and other essentials to the poor and needy is considered to be a good act.
Significance of Nirjala Ekadashi:
The Nirjala Ekadashi is considered to be one of the most rewarding Ekadashi. This Ekadashi is believed to be of high religious value and grants prosperity, bliss, longevity, and salvation. It is also believed that Nirjala Ekadashi vrat provides with the combined virtues of the other Ekadashis to its observer. So, devotees who cannot observe all the remaining 23 Ekadashis, should observe this fast to get all the benefits.
- Masik Shivaratri in May 2021: Know Shubh Muhurat, Puja Vidhi and Significance of the Day
- Aaj Ka Panchang, August 6, 2021: Check Out Tithi, Shubh Muhurat, Rahu Kaal and Other Details for Friday
- Kamika Ekadashi Vrat: Significance Of Yellow Color During Fast; Know Story, Parana Date & Time
- Kamika Ekadashi Date: Significance, Puja Vidhi and Shubh Muhurat
- Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Significance, Puja Vidhi and Shubh Muhurat
- Planning to Buy a Property in August 2021? Here are the Auspicious Days and Time
- Kalashtami 2021 Date: History, Significance, Puja Vidhi and Shubh Muhurat
- Pradosh Vrat August 2021: Significance, Puja Vidhi, Shubh Muhurats and Mantras
- Masik Shivaratri 2021 Date: Significance, Puja Vidhi, Shubh Muhurats and Mantras
- Feeding Baby Solids for First Time? Check Auspicious Date and Time for Annaprashan in April 2021
- Feeding Baby Solids for the First Time? Check Auspicious Date and Time for Annaprashan in August 2021
- Budh Pradosh Vrat: Significance, Puja Vidhi, Shubh Muhurat and Mantra
- 10 Vegetarian Curry Recipes You Must Try During Shravan
Nirjala Ekadashi – Shubh Mahurat, Puja Timings and Significance have 444 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.