PUBLISHED: 15:01 27 June 2019 | UPDATED: 15:01 27 June 2019 Daniel Hickey The Seabourn Quest docked at the Outer Harbour in Great Yarmouth. Picture: James Bass. © James Bass 2018 A luxury cruise liner will get a warm welcome when it docks in a Norfolk town. The Seabourn Quest docked at the Outer Harbour in Great Yarmouth. Picture: James Bass.The ship, part of a fleet of liners, will stop off at Great Yarmouth on Sunday morning (June 30), bringing more than 450 passengers to the seaside resort. The Seabourn Quest stopped off last year in the town and her return marks the third time a cruise ship from the US-based luxury cruise operator has docked in the town in the last 12 months.Great Yarmouth Borough Council and Peel Ports, the company operating the Outer Harbour, are planning a five-star welcome for the passengers.As past of a special civic reception on the quayside, passengers will be welcomed by Great Yarmouth’s mayor, Cllr Michael Jeal, with a guard of honour formed by the Winterton Marine Cadets.Seabourn Quest cruise ship docks at Great Yarmouth outer harbour. Picture: ANTONY KELLYA pop-up Tourist Information Centre will be erected on the ship and passengers will… Read full this story
- Luxury Cruise Ship Rescues 111 Migrants, Including 33 Children, After Their Vessel Started Sinking
- First look at world's biggest ever cruise ship set to sail in 2021
- World's longest rollercoaster at sea to open in new cruise ship's epic theme park
- Qatar’s Solution for World Cup Housing: Cruise Ships
- Is the cruise ship business at a turning point?
- Call to ban cruise ships from Tasmanian national park areas as industry continues to grow
- Passenger Survival Stories from Italy’s Sinking Cruise Ship
- World's largest cruise ship - which will boast seven neighborhoods and carry 5,500 passengers - starts to take shape
- Cruise ship 'owned by Church of Scientology' and carrying nearly 300 people is quarantined in St. Lucia after health officials confirm a female crew member has measles
- Norwegian Encore: On-board the $1 billion mega cruise ship
Luxury cruise ship to get five-star welcome in Great Yarmouth have 334 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at June 27, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.