*I tried to round up all the Wolves rumors and rumblings yesterday, but another one has already popped up (albeit related to No. 5). Longtime hoops writer Jeff Goodman tweeted Thursday morning that he’s been told “there have been discussions between Pels No. 4 pick and Minnesota involving No. 11 and Robert Covington.” That adds a specific framework to the report that the Wolves are among the teams trying to trade up to get the No. 4 pick — ostensibly to grab Vanderbilt guard Darius Garland. This one is interesting because the first instinct is to look at Covington as a core player given his age (28) and team-friendly contract with three years left on it. But maybe if Gersson Rosas is playing the long game and trying to match players with Karl-Anthony Towns, he would be more interested in someone like Garland. “As we look at that window of time for Karl, we want to make sure that we’ve got pieces in place that can grow and develop with him and can peak at the right time,” Rosas said Tuesday. The swap could also free up more than $8 million in cap space for the Wolves if New Orleans… Read full this story
- Installing the latest Ubuntu Linux: Ubuntu 11.10
- Apple surprises devs with fifth iOS 11.2.5 beta
- How to disable iOS 11.3's new battery Performance Management feature
- The 'Overwatch' Puppy Rumble is even cuter than you're imagining
- HomePod: Images in iOS 11.2.5 suggest you will be able to mute Siri
- Live updates: Wahlstrom drafted No. 11 by Islanders
- iOS 11.2.5 beta delivers Siri-powered, hands-free news podcasts
- Acer's new Chromebook 11 nets you USB Type-C and 10 hours of battery life
- iOS 11: How to hide sensitive info in notification previews
- iPad Drag and Drop, Multitasking, and Split View in iOS 11: Everything you need to know!
Latest Wolves rumbling: Covington and No. 11 pick for No. 4? have 298 words, post on www.startribune.com at June 20, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.