PUBLISHED: 13:35 12 June 2019 | UPDATED: 13:36 12 June 2019 Simon Parkin Lizzie Stimson opened Lizzie 2 Shoes in Diss two years ago but is to close after struggling to make it pay. Picture: Simon Parkin Archant The owner of an independent shoe shop has been forced to close after become the latest victim of online shopping and pressures on the high street. Lizzie Stimson who has decided to shut her shop Lizzie 2 Shoes in Diss. Picture: Simon ParkinLizzie Stimson, 57, has decided to shut her business Lizzie 2 Shoes in Diss after increasingly struggling to make the business pay as shoppers prefer to buy online or from chain stores.”It is very sad,” she said. “I have got some lovely regular customers but I can’t survive from selling a dozen pairs of shoes a week. It is a constant struggle. People come in and say I didn’t know you were here but I do advertise but unfortunately people just shop online now.”I feel sorry for the older people who don’t want to shop online. I have been getting older ladies in because I specialise in the wider fitting shoes and I feel sorry that they won’t be able… Read full this story
- Buying and Selling Currency Pairs For Fun and Profit
- Create My Own Product - How You Can Create Your Own Product This Week and Sell it Next Week
- Marines Boot Camp - Surviving the 13 Toughest Weeks of Your Life at USMC Basic Training
- How to Sell on eBay - Write a Compelling eBay Description
- Survival Kits - Everything You Need to Know
- Survival Kits - How to Select the Right Gear
- Survival Kits 101 - How to Build Your Own Personal Survival Kit
- A Survival Kit in the Trunk of Your Car
- Junk in the Trunk Or Travel Survival Tips
- Is There a Walkie Talkie in Your Survival Kit?
'I can't survive selling a dozen pairs a week' have 310 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.