Guardians of the Galaxy star Dave Bautista has apologised for any Avengers: Endgame spoilers he may have unintentionally given out.Speaking to Pro Wrestling Sheet, the WWE Superstar-turned-actor explained that the shooting schedule for Endgame and Infinity War meant he didn’t know which scenes were for which movie.Which means Dave had no idea he was going to get dusted at the end of Infinity War. Samir Hussein/WireImageGetty Images “I got a little grief for this which I felt horrible for,” Dave explained. “But you’re really kept in the dark for a lot of Marvel stuff, but for Infinity War and Endgame in particular you’re just really kept in the dark. “I didn’t know how Infinity War ended. I had no idea. We shot all our stuff out of sequence, bits and pieces, so I was never privy to scripts. We shot it a little over a year straight, both Infinity War and Endgame, so I didn’t know which parts were gonna be in which movies. I was just really lost. “But as we started doing press for Infinity War, I had been talking to the press openly about my work schedule and that I’d been filming for a year on both… Read full this story
- 'Avengers: Endgame' fans remind each other #DontSpoilTheEndgame as epic film hits theaters
- Captain America Actor Chris Evans Was ‘Surprisingly Emotional’ When ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Wrapped
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Deleted Scenes Revealed
- An unexpected moment in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ gives us a big hint about the upcoming ‘Black Widow’ movie
- The most telling details you may have missed in the 7 different ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Tickets Go On Sale, But Websites Can’t Handle Excited Fans
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Spoilers: New Video Reveals How Dead Characters Could Be Saved
- Avengers: Endgame broke just about every record out there with $1.2 billion debut
- Disney was off with its box-office estimates — and it turns out 'Avengers: Endgame' made even more money!
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ already broke the record for the biggest box-office opening in China of all time
Dave Bautista Had No Idea He Nearly Spoiled Avengers: Endgame have 350 words, post on www.menshealth.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.