Susan Selasky Detroit Free Press
Published 12:57 PM EDT Jun 20, 2019
Ice cream and summer go hand-and-hand. As Friday kicks off the first day of summer, Dairy Queen locations across the country are celebrating by offering coupons for a free, small ice cream cone with any purchase.
At participating locations, customers can choose from regular vanilla cones, chocolate dipped or Orange Dreamsicle, their newest flavor dip.
The Orange Dreamsicle is available until August and has been a popular flavor, according to Dairy Queen.
To get the free cone you need to download the app and select the coupon. The coupon will be available Friday on the app only.
For location information, go to dairyqueen.com.
Contact food writer Susan Selasky at 313-222-6872 or [email protected], Follow @SusanMariecooks on Twitter.
- The scoop on ice cream: Popular desserts from Maggie Beer, ALDI and Connoisseur are put to the test - with surprising results
- We put your favourite ice creams to peak SA heatwave conditions to find out which could survive the longest
- Ben & Jerry’s Co-Founders Announce Limited Edition Ice Cream in Support of Bernie Sanders
- The Museum of Ice Cream took over your Instagram feed. Now it wants to take over your life.
- Videotel Digital Media Player Makes its Way to “Big Sky Country” Thanks to Two Dairy Queen Restaurants
- The Museum of Ice Cream extends SF stay and will debut two new installations
- ‘Not For Drug Sales’: Dairy Queen Sign Calls Out Illicit Activity In Its Parking Lot
- Museum of Ice Cream plastic sprinkles are littering SF streets
- Dakota Johnson helps Chris Martin's son Moses clean his hands after fetching ice cream together
- Things you probably didn’t know about Dairy Queen, Texas’ favorite roadside treat