RSVP heck yes! Here’s some outfit inspiration for every event on your calendar this summer — from casual cookouts to rad rooftop parties. Jump on it A bright, tropical-print jumpsuit would be fab on its own, but amp it up even more by styling it with the current “it” accessories: mesh mules (with a delightfully manageable block heel), colorful hoop earrings and a playful beaded bag. Check mates Neon green — the season’s hottest hue — is unexpectedly fab in a preppy-chic style. This lime smock dress is perfect for an afternoon picnic in the park; just toss it on with sneakers and your soon-to-be summer secret weapon: practical yet on-trend bike shorts! Playful prints The best warm-weather outfit base? A bold bodysuit. Top yours with a slinky midi skirt and pair with kitten heels. A belt bag (pick one with a pattern for extra punch) keeps your hands free and adds extra definition at the waist. Twice as nice Matching top-and-bottom sets are this season’s sweetest trend. Wear with a denim jacket and picnic-inspired wicker purse. Pairs perfectly with a frosé. Femme florals Breezy frocks are a perennial summertime staple, but this one wins for its romantic, of-the-moment pouf… Read full this story
- Summer Fun Balloon Party
- Spring Dresses 2008
- Cinderella Birthday Party Ideas
- The Perfect Princess Tea Party - Easy As 1, 2, Tea!
- Do Not Be a Prom Dress Disaster
- Dress Up Dolls - Remember the Dolls You Played With When You Were a Child?
- Infant Dresses - How to Choose One For Your Baby
- Top 4 Accessories For Spring 2008 and Summer 2008
- For Mature Adults Only - Pimps and Ho's Theme Parties
- Halloween Fancy Dress is Not Just For Winter
Cute summer outfits for 2019: From party dresses to jumpsuits have 274 words, post on nypost.com at June 24, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.