Erectile dysfunction, or ED, is the most common sex problem men report to their doctor, according to the Urology Care Foundation. It affects as many as 30 million men and can lead to low self-esteem, depression, and distress for the man and his partner. While erectile dysfunction can happen for a variety of reasons, many men can ease or even reverse ED by making simple lifestyle changes — such as losing excess weight and quitting smoking. But for as many as 75% of men, the cause may be more complex. According to Harvard Medical School, ED may result from vascular disease, neurological disease, diabetes, or prostate-related treatments or surgeries. Sometimes it is a side effect of a medication you are taking. “If you have been having difficulty getting or sustaining erections, talk about it with your doctor,” Harvard experts say. “Such a conversation is never easy but be prepared to provide your doctor with detailed information.” Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, author of “Real Case, Real Cure,” tells Newsmax that the best way to beat ED is by taking bioidentical testosterone. “A rapidly expanding collection of research is showing that optimizing testosterone in men decreases the risk of heart disease, improves insulin… Read full this story
- Tips for L.G.B.T.Q. Travelers to Visit the World Safely
- Your Best Tips for Managing the Family Money
- BAFTAs 2019: Olivia Colman jokes she's going to get 'P***ED' after winning Best Actress award as she and Rachel Weisz share sweet kiss after The Favourite sweeps the board with SEVEN gongs
- Edmonton kids with autism practise for Halloween
- E-Cigarette Exploded in a Teenager’s Mouth, Damaging His Jaw
- Philosophy with Children and the Proprioception of Thinking
- Read Anywhere This Summer
- After an Injury, Stay Comfortable and Productive With This Gear
- What to Do When Your Tween Is Trash-Talking You
- How are Milton Friedman's ideas holding up?
Tips for Treating ED have 312 words, post on www.newsmax.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.