I’VE SPENT MOST of my life trying to look like a chic ladybug. In my closet, everything from tulle skirts to platform shoes is dotted, to the point where it resembles an installation by the self-proclaimed High Priestess of Polka Dots, Yayoi Kusama. For Ms. Kusama, the renowned Japanese artist who has made dots her trademark since the 1950s, the round points represent such loaded concepts as madness and infinity. “Our earth is only one polka dot among a million stars in the cosmos,” she once said. It’s a sentiment that could make one feel small, but when I’m doused in dots, I feel larger than life. Polka…
- The Partnership: How The Mother-Son Bond Between Sophia Loren And Director Edoardo Ponti Led To The Screen Icon’s Most Moving Role In ‘The Life Ahead’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan And Karisma Kapoor Have The Most Awesome Summer Dress Goals For Us
- Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Celebrity Karaoke Club SPOILER: Scarlett Moffatt impersonates John Travolta as she joins Courtney Act for rendition of Grease's Summer Nights
- Mark Wahlberg Is a Mustachioed Sully in Uncharted Movie First Look
- Your Go-To Easy, Warm And Dewy Winter Makeup Guide Ft. Bhumi Pednekar
- Hollywood tough guy Hank Garrett recalls breaking Robert Redford’s nose during brutal fight scene in memoir
- International Insider: BBC Studios’ Stuttering CEO Search; BAFTA Voting; Netflix’s UK Reality Show Binge
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
Steal Sophia Loren’s Simmering Summer Dress Look have 261 words, post on www.wsj.com at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.