Central and southeast Oklahoma have a slight risk for severe weather Saturday afternoon and into the evening, the National Weather Service reported.Threats with the storm system include the potential for hail up to the size of golf balls and wind gusts above 60 mph. The tornado potential Saturday is very low, according to the weather service.Strong thunderstorms could enter western parts of the state from 2 to 4 p.m. and in central Oklahoma from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Severe weather prompts warnings throughout the Tampa Bay area
- Saturday Afternoon Reading: The IFComp Winners
- Pittsburgh Halloween Forecast: Windy, Wet, Tornadoes Possible
- Screenshot Saturday Featuring Fugl, Dead Pixels II, Many More
- World faces weather CHAOS as climate change threatens to shut down Atlantic Ocean’s flow, warn scientists
- Best weather apps for iPhone and Android to track the UK SNOWBOMB – and they’re better the built-in one
- Screenshot Saturday Featuring Knights and Bikes, Rock of Ages 2, Many More
- Screenshot Saturday Featuring Black Ice, Moblets, Eleven Others
- Screenshot Saturday Featuring Aerobat, Cloudbase Prime, Many Others
- Free Saturday Shootage: Jets ‘n’ Guns
Severe weather possible for much of Oklahoma Saturday afternoon, evening have 182 words, post on newsok.com at April 6, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.