Over 1.12 billion USD mobilised from G-bond auctions on HNX The Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) held 25 auctions in November, mobilising over 26 trillion VND (1.12 billion USD) worth of G-bonds, up 29 percent from the previous month. Of the amount, 13.7 trillion VND was raised by the State Treasury and the remainder by the Vietnam Development Bank. The interest rates of successfully-bid bonds issued by the State Treasury dropped by 0.01-0.48 percent per year compared to October, with five-year bonds and 20-year bonds experiencing the strongest drop of 0.48 percent and 0.3 percent, respectively. On the secondary G-bond market, trading volume averaged over 10.5 trillion VND per session, a month-on-month increase of 18.6 percent. Meanwhile, transacted volume through repurchasing agreements (repos) accounted for 40.8 percent of the total trading volume, up 1.8 percent from October. Total outright purchases of G-bonds in the month hit over 130.8 trillion VND, rising 5.1 percent against the previous month, while total trading volume of G-bonds via repos was valued 90.2 trillion VND, increasing 13.3 percent from October. Foreign investors made outright purchases of more than 4.7 trillion VND, and outright sales of some 5.3 trillion VND. They did not make any repo transactions…. Read full this story
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 8
- IPS: IRL: Indy Racing League News and Notes 2006-12-04
- Buffalo Bills: What to know about the team's 2020 season
- Huawei ban timeline: Chinese company's Harmony OS may hit phones next year
- Report: Pompeo's wife asked senior State Department staff for help with holiday cards
- Startup soars, providing in-house health care in the time of the coronavirus pandemic
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DEC. 4 have 257 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.