Home Health Nutrition Nutrition oi-Neha Ghosh By Neha Ghosh on May 21, 2020 Every year, International Tea Day is observed on 21 May according to the United Nations (UN). The International Tea Day aims to raise awareness of the long history and the cultural and economic significance of tea around the world. In some tea producing countries, such as India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Uganda and Tanzania, International tea Day was observed on 15 December – a resolution that started in 2005. On this International Tea Day, let’s explore the benefits of white tea. You must have heard of black tea and green tea, but not white tea. White tea is often overlooked because it’s not that popular as green tea or black tea. However, white tea is known to pack a punch of health benefits and its unique sweet and light flavour is the reason you should be drinking it. What Is White Tea & How It Is Made White tea is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant  . White tea requires minimal processing due to which it contains more antioxidants  . The leaves and buds of the Camellia… Read full this story
- 5 teas that make you slim!
- Tea leaves identified using neural networks
- Two Large Studies Offer Fresh Evidence of Coffee’s Health Benefits
- Mystic Messenger Yoosung route walkthrough and endings guide- Day 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 (Casual mode)
- Mystic Messenger Zen route walkthrough and endings guide- Day 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 (Casual mode)
- Mystic Messenger: how to get on 707’s route walkthrough – Prologue, Day 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Deep Story mode)
- iPhone 11 release date – Apple boff predicts EXACT price and launch day
- 6 wearables that help regular people live with dangerous health conditions
- International Supercomputing Conference Sessions to Feature Lively Exchanges of Ideas
- Congress Completes Health Care Overhaul
International Tea Day 2020: 11 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Tea have 289 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.