Elegance is simple, proved Yami Gautam with her latest outfit, which she wore for the success party of ‘Uri’. The actress went for bright hue and gave us an understated look. Free from modern sensibility, she opted for an old-fashioned look. Her kurta and churidaar reminded us of the good old days.
The ‘Uri’ actress wore a round-necked kurta, which was structural and enhanced her slender frame. Yami’s three-quarter-sleeved traditional suit was marked by subtle motifs and she teamed it with a plain matching yellow-hued churidaars. She also draped a plain dupatta on one side of her shoulder. Her lightweight dupatta was intricately bordered and minimally done. The silver-hued sandals were beautifully embellished and went well with her gorgeous ensemble.
Yami notched up her look with delicate earrings, which complemented her outfit of the day. The makeup was dewy-toned and particularly highlighted by a pink lip shade. The soft kohl accompanied by an eyeshadow completed Yami’s look. The side-swept wavy bob hairdo rounded out her ethnic avatar. We thought Yami Gautam was a vision to behold. What do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.
- Summer Associate Offer Rate Is Slightly Higher, But ‘It’s Not Back to the Good Old Days'
- Exclusive! Yami Gautam on Bhumi Pednekar’s skin tone controversy: This particular aspect is absolutely not justified
- Give Back on Good Neighbor Day!
- The Energy 202: Another winter, another Trump call for 'good old fashioned Global Warming'
- For Scalia, ‘Bad Old Days’ of Pro-Lawsuit Rulings Were From O’Connor Era
- Excerpt: "Every Day Is Extra" by John Kerry (with audio)
- IRC 409A: Good Faith is Good, but not Good Enough
- Yorkshire Day 2018: GP Taylor on how devolution offers chance to turn county into economic powerhouse
- 7-Year-Old Student’s Letter To Santa Claus Prompts School To Start Donation Drive
- Back to the Future on Paid Family Leave and Sick Days