Queen Elizabeth likely isn’t happy that Prince Philip was back behind the wheel so soon after his car accident last week.The Duke of Edinburgh was “not injured” after being involved in a car crash in Sandringham on Thursday, which saw him driving his Land Rover into a Kia driven by a 28-year-old women with another woman in the passenger seat and her 9-month-old baby in the backseat. The driver suffered cuts to her knees and the baby was uninjured, but the third passenger broke her wrist.He turned heads two days later when he was back behind the wheel of another SUV — without his seatbelt. The 97-year-old royal received a warning from police for the dangerous move. 38 PHOTOS Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip through the years See Gallery Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip through the years Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip at the dedication of a Knights Bachelor temple at the church of St. Bartholomew The Great, London, 10th July 1968. (Photo by George Freston/Hulton Archive/Getty Images) This official photograph released by Buckingham Palace to mark her 90th birthday shows Britain’s Queen Elizabeth with her husband, Prince Philip, and was taken at Windsor Castle, in Windsor, Britain just after Easter… Read full this story
- A look at Prince Philip, the queen’s most loyal subject
- 9 Notorious Prince Philip Stories
- Did Prince Philip warn Harry ‘one doesn’t marry actresses’ because of his own dalliances with leggy stars?
- Prince Philip cried 'my legs, my legs' after car crash involving mum and baby
- Britain's Prince Philip to step down from royal duties
- Fact-checking 'The Crown': Did Queen Elizabeth let a known KGB spy work for Buckingham Palace?
- Regal replica! Student, 21, who works part-time as a young Queen Elizabeth lookalike reveals how the success of The Crown sparked her flourishing career
- Stylish Queen Elizabeth II makes first Fashion Week visit
- Will a Dash Cam Actually Help You After a Car Accident?
- A New Article Presents The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
What does Queen Elizabeth think of Prince Philip's driving following his car accident? have 329 words, post on www.aol.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.