THREE men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a doorman who was guarding a party on New Year’s Day.
Tudor Simionov, 33, was working outside the exclusive event at the £12.5m pad in London’s Park Lane when he was attacked as he tried to stop gatecrashers forcing their way into the townhouse venue at around 5am.
Haroon Akram, 25, Adham Khalil, 20, and Adham Elshalakany, 23, appeared from custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today.
They are also charged with four counts of grievous bodily harm and one count of violent disorder.
Each spoke only to confirm their personal details during the short hearing.
All three were remanded in custody by deputy district judge Sandeep Kainth to appear at the Old Bailey on February 1.
Cruel mum starved baby so badly he died weighing less than when he was born
Brits urged to stock up on FOOD as -11C snow and ice blast to last all week
Airports shut, schools closed & villages cut off as army set to deal with snow
Sobbing Laura Plummer reveals female lags were tortured with sticks in Egypt jail
backstop from brink
PM WINS vote to demand better Brexit deal from EU as Remain plot sinks
Staff member’s body found on school grounds just hours before start of lessons
Cops still want to trace two other men, Ossama Hamed, 25, and Nor Aden Hamada, 23.
Tudor had left his native Romania in search of a job and a brighter future in the UK.
His girlfriend said the couple had moved to London just two months before he was killed.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- There's More to the Doom and Gloom Around Doctor Who's New Year's Day Ratings
- There's No Doctor Who Christmas Special This Year—It's a New Year's Day Episode, Instead
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Time Travels to New Year's Day
- What time does Argos open and close on New Year's Day
- What time does Currys open and close on New Year's Day
- 'Fortnite' Players Can Get Groovy on New Year's Eve
- Theresa May announces new ‘999 Day’ to pay tribute to our emergency services
- New Year, New Me—But for Real This Time
- Chinese New Year TV Gala Sparks Outrage over Blackface Sketch
- EXCLUSIVE: Fugitive Chinese billionaire rings in the new year at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate where guests underwent '30-minute' security clearance despite president's absence