A DEPRAVED monster who kidnapped and raped a woman during a nine-hour ordeal told her: “You do realise you’re going to die today”. Malcolm Lockwood, 55, snatched his victim as she walked through woods in Huddersfield before bundling her into his car and driving her to Saddleworth Moor. He forced the woman to touch herself and took graphic photos of him abusing her in a “prolonged and terrifying” attack. Lockwood also threatened to cut her vagina with a Stanley knife and went to the boot to retrieve one, but it was not there. He raped the terrified woman in his car and held her against her will for nine hours between May 2 and 3 last year.SICK STALKER JAILED Lockwood, from Longwood, Huddersfield, was jailed for 14 years and six months at Leeds Crown Court earlier. The 55-year-old must serve a further eight-year period on licence. He had denied multiple charges of rape, one of sexual assault, kidnap, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and threatening to kill but was found guilty by a jury. Leeds Crown Court heard how Lockwood had been stalking her on the day of the attack and followed her down a path into woodland in Huddersfield…. Read full this story
- White venture capitalist is kicked out of Minneapolis office building after he was filmed threatening to call cops on African American businessmen using gym - one day after death of George Floyd
- Louisiana cop is fired for saying its 'unfortunate' more African American people didn't die of coronavirus
- REVEALED: UConn senior who 'killed two men and kidnapped a woman' wrote chilling messages on his walls about being 'angry' and 'snapping' like Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza
- BREAKING NEWS: UConn student who 'killed two men and kidnapped a woman' is arrested in Maryland after five-day manhunt
- Ahmedabad: 38-year-old woman's face smashed, body dumped in well
- Former Chhattisgarh CM, Ajit Jogi dies at 74
- 'When the looting starts, the shooting starts': Trump threatens to 'assume control' of Minneapolis in extraordinary tweet about rioter 'THUGS' as National Guard rolls into the city and George Floyd protests erupt across the U.S.
- ‘Angler in his 70s’ dies after ‘yobs threw rocks at boat’ in castle grounds as villagers say gangs terrorising locals
- Violence is Not Going to End Until Floyd’s Murderers in Custody, Says Minneapolis Riot Eyewitness
- EastEnders Queen Vic threatened with closure for the first time in 10 years as scripts are rewritten for coronavirus
Stalker who raped and threatened to mutilate woman on Saddleworth Moors told her ‘you’re going to die today’ have 408 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.