Getty ImagesDavid Livingston
- Jillian Michaels says she was disappointed in Al Roker’s response to her thoughts on the keto diet.
- Jillian also called Andy Cohen an “a—hole” after he called Jillian a “bad idea.”
- She says her thoughts on the diet are backed by research.
If you thought the ongoing keto feud between Jillian Michaels, Al Roker, and Andy Cohen was starting to calm down—well, you were wrong.
On a not-yet-released episode of theSkimm’s “Skimm’d From the Couch” podcast, Jillian discusses how upset she was by Al’s tweets calling her a bully in response to her passionate rant about the keto diet for Women’s Health.
(Just FYI: Al has been on the keto diet since September, according to TODAY—and Jillian doesn’t think the diet is a sustainable option for weight loss.)
“What’s so disappointing is that for years I’ve done the Today show. For years I’ve done segments with this guy,” Jillian said, adding that she never had any inclination that she wasn’t liked by the morning show’s team. “I was always greeted with the ‘Kiddo,’ right? And the big hug and the ‘How’s the family?’ and, like, I always thought we were homies.”
She also backed up her views on the keto diet being a “bad idea.” “I have three certifications. I do continuing education. I’m a certified nutritionist,” Jillian said on the podcast. Jillian also said she’s “not making up these studies,” in reference to her research on the keto diet, which she referenced in a post on her personal website in April.
And while her comments toward Al were still relatively tame, Jillian didn’t hold back with her criticism of Andy, the Watch What Happens Live host. “Andy Cohen, I mean, is just not a nice guy. And I’ve said that for many years,” said Jillian. “He’s, like, constantly looking for, like, a way to pick at me,” she said, “He doesn’t do keto. He doesn’t believe in keto. He’s just an a–hole.”
Whew. This just keeps getting more heated. Whether this debate has finally come to an end is unclear, but for now, Jillian’s here to finish what she (inadvertently) started.
- Pensioner dies on his floor after ambulance takes over two hours to respond to 999 call
- Man dies in Brighton car crash after being struck by a police car responding to 999 call
- Pedestrian hit by police car as it responded to emergency call in Brighton
- Multiple police officers 'down' after being shot responding to 'disturbance call' at home in Douglas County, Colorado
- Police told NOT to exceed speed limits or run red lights when responding to 999 calls
- Taylor Swift responds to Ready For It nude bodysuit critics with sassy comeback
- UKIP in meltdown as leader Henry Bolton faces call to quit as MORE vile rants from glamour model mistress emerge
- Fresh row between Cabinet big cats feared as Michael Gove’s pal insults David Davis in bitter online rant
- YouTube labels terror preacher Anwar al-Awlaki’s calls for violent jihad ‘inappropriate’ – but fails to ban up to 70,000 of his videos
- Andy Murray pokes fun at mum Judy in Q&A with fans on Twitter