Getty ImagesDavid Livingston Jillian Michaels says she was disappointed in Al Roker’s response to her thoughts on the keto diet. Jillian also called Andy Cohen an “a—hole” after he called Jillian a “bad idea.”She says her thoughts on the diet are backed by research.If you thought the ongoing keto feud between Jillian Michaels, Al Roker, and Andy Cohen was starting to calm down—well, you were wrong. According to Us Weekly, Jillian’s still got some words for both Al and Andy after their criticism of her thoughts on the keto diet.On a not-yet-released episode of theSkimm’s “Skimm’d From the Couch” podcast, Jillian discusses how upset she was by Al’s tweets calling her a bully in response to her passionate rant about the keto diet for Women’s Health. (Just FYI: Al has been on the keto diet since September, according to TODAY—and Jillian doesn’t think the diet is a sustainable option for weight loss.) “What’s so disappointing is that for years I’ve done the Today show. For years I’ve done segments with this guy,” Jillian said, adding that she never had any inclination that she wasn’t liked by the morning show’s team. “I was always greeted with the ‘Kiddo,’ right? And the… Read full this story
- Andy Cohen is a doting dad as he dresses up with his son Benjamin as Snoopy and Woodstock for his first Halloween
- Jillian Michaels warns people to avoid the keto diet: 'Why would anyone think this is a good idea?'
- Al Roker Taps Top Black Female Executive for Livestreaming Company
- Al Roker and Jennifer Lopez Being Sued Over Show “Big Easy Justice”
- Kmart to Launch Jillian Michaels Activewear
- Is Vicky Gunvalson, Real Housewife of Orange Country, still in love with Brook Ayers? Andy Cohen
- How Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper took their friendship on tour
- Two police officers attacked while responding to a call in Dagenham
- How Tyra Banks responded to being called 'too big' will inspire you
- Michael Jackson's family called the new HBO documentary 'Leaving Neverland' a 'public lynching' of the pop star
Jillian Michaels Responds To Al Roker And Calls Andy Cohen An ‘A—hole’ After They Criticize Her Keto Rant have 362 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.