Sara Ali Khan is in awe of
and she truly respect and appreciate the fact that she has got a chance to work with Ranveer Singh so early in her acting career. Sara who respects the actor for his charisma and humble nature also share a great bond with him.
‘ is just a few days away from its release and Ranveer-Sara are on a promotional spree to promote the film as much as possible. There cute chemistry is visible through their conversations during the media interactions and we must say they indeed share a great bond. They make fun of each other and also poke
. Recently, Sara took to her instagram account and shared a collage of her photos, which reads ‘before and after’ (working with Ranveer Singh). In the before photo, Sara looks stylish in a white outfit, whereas in the after photo, she is seen wearing a quirky attire. Well! that’s hilarious Sara.
After which even Ranveer Singh shared a post on his Instagram account to pull Sara’s leg. He shared a photo of Sara and captioned it, ‘Sara’ and in the collage there was another photo with many pics of Sara Ali Khan and Ranveer captioned it, “Bohot Sara”.
Well! we are liking their camaradarie…
- Sara Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt show how to sport the neon look
- Sara Ali Khan asks Rohit Shetty for role in next Golmaal film, plan backfires. Watch video
- Sara Ali Khan twins with mother Amrita Singh in red Abu-Sandeep number, poses with her ‘loud patakas’
- Kartik Aaryan ready for a coffee date with Sara Ali Khan, asks for time and place. Watch video
- Woah! Sara Ali Khan to STAR opposite Tiger Shroff in 'Baaghi 3'?
- Happy birthday Sara Ali Khan: 10 pics that prove she looks her best with Kartik Aaryan
- Sara Ali Khan, Tara Sutaria, Kriti Sanon show us how to rock the neon trend. See pics
- Twitter disappointed by Sara Ali Khan’s ‘tone deaf, racist’ shoot with Kenyan tribesman: Thought she was different
- Watch: Sara Ali Khan's Old Graduation Video With Papa Saif Ali Khan And Mom Amrita Singh Cheering For Her Goes Viral!
- Animal prints are back: Shilpa Shetty started the trend in the 90s which Sara Ali Khan is taking forward