Warning! This man has high-voltage effect on frenzied fans, the manic media and co-stars alike. A star of the masses. Every breath of his is spent flashing smiles, posing for selfies and even dancing on the streets, in bizarre costumes, if need be. He knows he’s a huge star and it’s his talent and tank of energy that’s got him where he is. And he’s not going to forget that in a hurry. If he shows extra affection publicly for his gorgeous wife Deepika Padukone, it’s probably the way he behaves behind closed doors, too. We believe, this man is all heart, even when he’s not playing superstar onscreen. Yes, he’s a paradox, too. A masala man in real life and a class actor on reel. That’s what has them all trippin’. He now forays into potboiler land with Rohit Shetty’s cop drama, ‘ Simmba’. Well, can you imagine how that combo will turn out? Like the lethal impact from blowing up a dozen hot wheels in one shot… a la Rohit Shetty. In an interview with BT, Ranveer appears super-kicked about his masala drama, but what gets him really emotional is recapping moments from his fairy-tale wedding. That’s our… Read full this story
- Sonakshi just wore Ranveer Singh's yellow suit
- If the IRS is reviewing my tax return, how do I complete the FAFSA?
- Robert Lamm of Chicago: ’As long as people want to hear us play, we’re going to want to play’
- Arts and entertainment briefs for Feb. 28, 2019
- Mayfield Village has full slate of musical entertainment planned for summer
- Arts and Entertainment Wrap Up: 04-11-19
- ‘Captain Marvel’ First Reactions: ‘The MCU Feels More Complete’
- Criminal justice alumna revamps childhood passion for entertainment
- KTRK meteorologist Collin Myers is competing on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire'
- Arts and Entertainment Wrap Up: 02-07-19
Ranveer Singh: I always want to be remembered as a complete entertainer have 323 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 26, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.