After 10 years of being behind the judges’ table on Chopped, Chris Santos had a revelation about how he looked now versus when he started. “Over the course of ten years I gained 50 pounds,” the chef tells PEOPLE exclusively, “which is a ton of weight, but if you think about it, it’s five pounds a year, which is less than half a pound a month. It just kind of gradually went on and on and on.” Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. That realization, plus a move to the West Coast to oversee the new Beauty & Essex location in Los Angeles, led Santos to make some changes. The restaurateur, who also runs four other eateries including New York City’s Vandal and Stanton Social, has adapted a more plant-based diet and started intermittent fasting three times per week. Since June, he is down 30 lbs., with a goal of losing 20 more. Santos was inspired to try the controlled eating tactic, which calls for 16 hours of fasting in a day, after speaking to a few friends who’d had success with it…. Read full this story
- '90 Day Fiance' Star Jorge Nava Has Dramatic Weight Loss Transformation While in Prison
- Loose Women's Nadia Sawalha reveals dramatic weight loss as fans voice their concerns
- 'Modern Family' Star Ariel Winter Talks Sudden Weight Loss: 'I'm Not Looking to Lose Any More Weight'
- 90 Day Fiancé fans shocked by Jorge Nava’s dramatic weight loss in prison
- Vanessa Feltz displays dramatic weight loss in strapless swimsuit during romantic trip
- Ex-Tennis star Jelena Dokic stuns in tiny bikini following dramatic weight loss after ballooning to nearly 19st
- Strictly's Faye Tozer shows her dramatic weight loss – after dropping 2 dress sizes
- Gemma Collins weight loss – how did the reality TV star lose weight?
- 'Modern Family' Star Ariel Winter Explains Sudden Weight Loss After Being Body Shamed
- Weight loss: MasterChef judge John Torode reveals secret to 3st transformation is eating MORE
Star Chris Santos Reveals Dramatic Weight Loss—and Dishes on How He Did It have 331 words, post on people.com at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.