TUSCALOOSA — Given how often he brings it up this time of year, it’s safe to assume Nick Saban still has nightmares about Georgia Southern’s triple-option attack.
And it’s why, after Alabama’s memorable 2011 defense surrendered a season-high 302 rushing yards to the then-FCS superpower in a 45-21 win that season, the venerable Crimson Tide head coach continues to stew about the game years later during Alabama’s annual pre-Iron Bowl warmup week.
- Multi-position players boost options in pandemic season
- Shane Buechele and SMU are eyeing the CFB Playoff
- Joe Hart to Tottenham at 33 but when do goalkeepers peak now?
- Sports news feed: Djokovic disqualified from US Open after hitting line judge with ball
- Sports news feed: Lionel Messi returns to Barcelona training
- Shameless Putin bounces on stage at rally to celebrate annexation of Crimea as Russia warns 'our response will not be long in coming' after May vows to expel 23 spies, cancels contact with Moscow and calls for sanctions
- Matt Doherty to Tottenham: Wolves' wing-back turned poacher
- James Rodriguez: Will Colombia's 2014 World Cup star return to his best form at Everton?
- National Exercise Program Fast Facts
- FMIA: The NFL’s Surprise Team Of ’19 Doesn’t Plan To Be One-Year Wonder
- Rogue State: How Far-Right Fanatics Hijacked Kansas
- The Latest: California bill would ban evictions until Feb.
- 11pm Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Thiago Alcantara talks, Van de Beek shirt number REVEALED, Upamecano LATEST
- FMIA: Roger Goodell Is Ready For A Covid Season. Are You Ready For A Bucs-Ravens Super Bowl in Tampa?
- With fresh faces, England and Pakistan switch to T20 mode
- Bundesliga transfer blog: Harder leaves Wolfsburg for record-breaking fee
- Which way will the polls miss this time?
- Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa set to make £27m transfer move for Lazio’s Luiz Felipe after missing out on Ben White
Alabama football: Tide prepares for unfamiliar challenge of Citadel’s triple-option attack have 1288 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.