Texas A&M football fans were hopeful Jimbo Fisher’s first victory over a team from Alabama would be against the Crimson Tide, or at least the Auburn Tigers. Instead, they’ll settle for it coming against the Alabama-Birmingham Blazers.
The surprising Blazers (9-1) will play the Aggies (6-4) at 6 p.m. Saturday at Kyle Field. It’s A&M’s annual late-season nonconference game resulting from the Southeastern Conference’s eight-game league schedule. But this opponent is unlike the previous six nonconference teams A&M played in November since joining the SEC.
- Orioles Slow Surging Twins With 9-4 Victory
- 5 Live host says he has a "0 per cent sex rate" in Crystal Palace vs Leeds blunder
- Carlson on Musk Twitter Takeover: 'One Platform Going Rogue Is Enough to Break the Monopoly'
- Where does LSU baseball stand in its quest to earn a national seed and hosting duties?
- NFL draft: Breaking down top offensive players available
- Britain’s Got Talent 2022 live – BGT returns TONIGHT as Witch breaks silence after scary performance
- The 10 most cringeworthy moments of Eurovision 2017: Terrible hosting, inappropriate kissing and terrifying Norwegian teenagers
- Men's Hockey at 2022 Winter Olympics: TV schedule, live stream, start time for tonight's Gold medal game - OlympicTalk | NBC Sports
- Wheel of Fortune fans break down in tears as Vanna White reveals devastating death during ’emotional’ tribute’ on show
- Tottenham vs Arsenal: Spurs host north London rivals with Champions League qualification at stake
- Katie McCabe reflects on career-changing moment under ex-Arsenal boss Joe Montemurro and joy at playing at the Emirates
- Countryfile star breaks down in tears as newborn lamb is abandoned by its mum and dies
- Gogglebox star exposes her normal job as she takes break from filming Channel 4 show
- Brit Beat: Wet Leg Play the Longue Game in the U.S. After Topping the U.K. Charts
- Jesse Lingard breaks silence after Manchester United farewell snub at Old Trafford
- Gerwyn Price explains effects of short break from darts after Premier League loss
- Scott Rabalais: LSU baseball Tigers find themselves in times of triumph and tribulation
- Tottenham will reach Premier League top four over Arsenal - I'd put money on it, says Gary Neville
- Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool sorted issues from Brentford on the pitch against Porto in Champions League victory
- Brexit LIVE: Row explodes as ports sensationally demand Boris pay them compensation
Aggies take break from SEC play to host surging Blazers tonight have 1421 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at November 17, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.