Updated 2:13 pm CDT, Wednesday, October 3, 2018 JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — The Latest on abortion services at a Columbia, Missouri Planned Parenthood clinic (all times local): 1 p.m. Missouri is down to one clinic that can perform abortions after the license of another facility expired. The Columbia Planned Parenthood clinic’s abortion license expired Tuesday. The site also has not been able to meet a new state requirement that doctors must have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals before they perform abortions. Federal appeals judges ruled last month that Missouri could enforce that rule as of Monday. A Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Louis is the last in the state that can provide abortions. Planned Parenthood Great Plains spokeswoman Emily Miller says the organization hopes the state will issue the Columbia facility another license soon. Planned Parenthood attorneys have asked a federal judge to temporarily exempt the Columbia clinic from the hospital privileges requirement. ___ 9:30 a.m. Missouri is down to one abortion clinic amid a legal battle over state abortion laws. Planned Parenthood Great Plains spokeswoman Emily Miller says abortions scheduled for Wednesday at the Columbia clinic are cancelled. She says the organization’s St. Louis clinic is now the only… Read full this story
- Abortion clinic challenges Arkansas coronavirus testing rule
- California Drivers With Licenses Expiring Before May 1 Get Deadline Extension
- For many women, abortion access was already limited. Then COVID-19 hit
- Abortion providers say they're experiencing a "post-Roe" world. Others say it's worse.
- Abortion opponents send bill to Kentucky governor
- States use coronavirus to ban abortions, leaving women desperate: ‘You can’t pause a pregnancy’
- Abortion Law Could Block Thousands Of Women In Arkansas From Safe Procedure, Planned Parenthood Says
- Trapped review: timely abortion documentary makes a compelling case
- Michigan Bishop Blasts Governor Whitmer’s Abortion Hype
- ACLU and abortion providers sue Arkansas over order requiring negative Covid-19 test before elective medical procedures
The Latest: Missouri abortion clinic's license had expired have 317 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.