Monday, Oct. 29, 2018 AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) — From work to toys on the floor and a child ready to eat. motherhood isn’t easy but Jessica Tant worked hard for it. her life is far from picture perfect. “The day he turned four months old I got locked up,” said Jessica Tant. Jess was living in a motel with her husband making meth. “Even though we were charged with medical neglect we were drug addicts.” She went to jail and the state took custody of Marshal. He was two months old. “My lowest point was when my son was in foster care and I relapsed and after got out of jail while he was in foster care,” she said. Because of her relapse, Marshal went up for adoption. No matter how much Jessica wanted Marshal back, he alone was not enough to stay sober. “I don’t look at going to prison as an answer to a prayer. I look at going to rehab as an answer to the prayer. “ For the first time in her life, she got help and faced the abuse she tried to numb with drugs. “There is a problem that lies deeper in an addict… Read full this story
- Kyle Lafferty: I will repay Rangers for my Ibrox second chance
- Olivia Buckland talks about her new TV show Second Chance Dresses which launches tonight
- Robin Wright speaks of 'second chances' for disgraced House of Cards co-star Kevin Spacey
- The Manchester cafe serving up second chances to former prisoners
- Post-austerity, Greece gets a second chance
- Klich determined to make most of his second chance at Leeds United
- West Belfast woman given 'a second chance at life' after stem cell donor found
- 'Ever wondered why posh white men get more second chances? You only have to look to management'
- X Factor fans in tears as Anthony Russell is given a second chance after revealing how Louis Tomlinson ‘saved him’
- Robin Wright says Kevin Spacey deserves a second chance
Mother offered second chance through Graced Kennels have 334 words, post on www.wrdw.com at October 29, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.