GETTING paid to go on lavish dates doesn’t sound bad. But 29-year-old Sheen Hunter has earned over £40,000 just by going on innocent dinner dates with people she’s met online. Charging over £200 for dinner with her and only allowing two hour slots has meant Sheen has been able to make a fortune. She said: “I have earned around £40,000 in total as I have enjoyed over 100 dates and have been given expensive gifts such as fur coats, gold jewellery, clothes as well as all my travel expenses. “I don’t tend to spend more than two hours with each man or woman and will charge up to $300 (£230) per date.” Sheen has dated both men and women in the past and continues to do so now, and her boyfriend doesn’t seem to mind. Speaking about her boyfriend Michael, Sheen said: “He doesn’t mind that I go on dates with strangers as he knows I’m not looking for a new relationship. “My boyfriend says, ‘I know your process. I’m alright with it as it’s basically just a job and way to make new friends. As long as you’re safe and keep it the way you have, I’ll support you.'”… Read full this story
- BEL MOONEY: Am I selfish for dating a much younger woman?
- JAN MOIR: What kind of lowlife would spit at a woman like this?
- ‘I can’t be a 24-hour sexual fantasy’: Juno Dawson on dating as a trans woman
- Florence Pugh is dating Zach Braff and doesn't want your opinion
- Boyfriend is charged with murder a month after his girlfriend’s decomposing body was found in the NYC apartment they shared with his other lover
- No, your teenager's boyfriend or girlfriend cannot come over during the pandemic
- Murdered nurse thought she had days to escape her psychotic boyfriend while he was hospitalised for homicidal delusions - but he was released within HOURS and stabbed her to death
- ‘Marriage Is On The Cards’ For Tiger Shroff’s Sister Krishna Shroff And Her Boyfriend Eban Hyams
- Krishna Shroff’s boyfriend Eban Hyams reveals marriage is ‘on the cards’, gets possessive when fan calls her ‘hottest woman’
- Woman whose brother and father have been charged with murder of Ahmaud Arbery insists they are not racist because they 'loved' her non-white boyfriends - and says she is scared for her life after receiving death threats
This woman has made over £40,000 dating strangers… and her boyfriend doesn’t mind have 396 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 1, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.