Opinion Jamal Lewis tries to hook in a Norwich City cross beyond Ipswich Town substitute Trevoh Chalobah, during their draw at Portman Road. Picture: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Paul Chesterton It happened again, sort of – PinkUn Show host and Norwich City correspondent MICHAEL BAILEY provides six more lessons from derby day as the Canaries leave Portman Road with another point off Ipswich Town. 1 – Canaries need Mo of the same Clearly results will always cloud perceptions, and no doubt a few people would’ve had issues with Moritz Leitner’s afternoon at Portman Road if it had finished without his first goal for the club.But it didn’t. Instead the man who ticks rather than plays, made his biggest impact in a yellow shirt to date. And one that will always come with extra credit.At times Mo can feel like a luxury: an idealistic player in an all too often ruthlessly-pragmatic Championship. As we’ve all seen, some moments in games – even games in general – won’t allow City to play to his strengths. Yet the pattern under Farke remains that Leitner is a key cog in the club’s short-term future – reliant not on upping his goal threat or assist output,… Read full this story
- HBO Max Programming: The TV & Film Titles That Will Stream On WarnerMedia’s Service
- Inside the Kennedy "Curse": Why This Family Has Been Touched by So Much Tragedy
- Dedication, animation, and
- June brings a Dark Phoenix, the Men In Black, and lots of living toys to theaters everywhere
- A nation torn apart, civil unrest, and a deeply divisive Tory PM fighting for survival. No not Boris in 2019, but the infinitely grimmer state of the nation under Margaret Thatcher, writes DOMINIC SANDBROOK
- Democrats attack Bloomberg over 'stop and frisk'
- Popless Week 26: The Agenda-Setters
- Hobbs, Shaw, and some festival favorites vie for your attention during the dog days of August
- Final Fantasy XV:
- The Trying Triangle of Politics, Economy and Faith: Through the Eyes of the Needle, by Bishop Kukah
Michael Bailey: Mo love, Max gains, Town troubles and Rhodes pains – Six things learned from City’s latest unbeaten derby chapter have 327 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at September 2, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.