Madhuri Dixit-Nene looked ethereal as she celebrated Maharashtra’s biggest festival, Ganesh Chaturthi. She looked radiant as ever in her traditional attire, which we thought was such a stunning festive wear. The actress was a traditional perfection and inspired us to wear something vibrant.
Her choice of attire for the occasion was a brightly-hued sari. She wore a deep yellow-coloured Benarasi sari from the label Raw Mango by Sanjay Garg, which we felt was a colour meant for Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Her yellow sari was draped in a Nivi style and was accentuated by intricate white-hued patterns. The patterns were adorned so beautifully on her sari that they gave an effect of metallic lustre.
She teamed her sari with a beautiful green-hued blouse, which actually notched up her attire to a whole new extent. Her blouse was highlighted by meticulous golden-hued patterns. It was a winning combination and Madhuri pulled off her attire so gracefully.
She wore an elaborate gold necklace, jhumkis, and complementing bangles to spruce up her avatar. Also, the nose stud amped up the traditional quotient. Her makeup was slightly heavy and marked by a maroon lip shade, light mascara, and a red bindi. She made a bun for the special prayer and the heavy gajra added to the overall effect and gave her look a quintessential South Indian touch.
We loved Madhuri’s look of the day. Didn’t she look just gorgeous? Feel free to share your opinions in the comments section.
- Full-moon festival in full swing
- ‘Becoming Led Zeppelin’ Doc Added To Venice Film Festival Lineup
- DaBaby's apology criticized as fans say rapper only concerned with money
- The world according to John Rhys-Davies: Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings and shouting at MPs on Question Time
- 'All the elements of a magical story': How palolo appear in the dead of night for a few days a year
- Pacific artist urges Australians to ask: Who picks your fruit? Why is it so cheap?
- Weird Science Retrospective: A John Hughes Classic That Never Received Its Due
- 'Absolutely glamorous in a kaftan': Meet the colour-blind Samoan designer making wearable Pacific art
- Does it make sense to buy telecom stocks now? Ajay Bagga answers
- The Best Nintendo Switch Screen Protectors In 2021
- Rising sign meaning: What YOUR Rising sign reveals about you
- Palaeontology breakthrough: UK couple unearth 'Jurassic Pompeii' full of bizarre creatures
- Inside Beyonce’s glamourous baby shower with A-list pals Michelle Williams, Kelly Rowland and Serena Williams
- 'Minari' director Lee Isaac Chung exits live-action adaptation of Japanese anime film 'Your Name'
- Impeachment vote: Sharply divided Senate acquits Trump on both articles
- July 4th sales for 2021: From Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue & MORE
- Bratislava struggles with non-development
- Anil Kapoor becomes the brand ambassador for The Sleep Company
- Extra aid package has some development observers scratching their heads
- DEAL OF THE DAY: The White Company slash 50 percent off home, bathroom and bedroom in sale
Madhuri Dixit Perfected The Ethnic Look With This Benarasi Sari For Ganesh Chaturthi Festival have 650 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 12, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.