KentuckyOne Health could be getting close to selling several hospitals in Louisville and one in Eastern Kentucky to different investors. KentuckyOne announced Dec. 19 that it had signed a letter of intent with Appalachian Regional Healthcare to negotiate the sale of Saint Joseph Martin, a 25-bed critical-access hospital in Floyd County. “We are pleased to be talking with this organization to guide the future of care for this unique community,” Kathy Stumbo, president of St. Joseph Martin, said in a news release. “ARH knows this community and has the experience and insight to continue improvements and investments to support patients, physicians, employees and all in this region.” ARH is a not-for-profit health system that serves Eastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia. It operates 11 hospitals and several other health facilities. It is the largest provider of care and the single largest employer in southeastern Kentucky and the third largest private employer in southern West Virginia, according to the release. On the same day, KentuckyOne and its parent company, Catholic Health Initiatives, announced that they had entered into”exclusive negotiations” with BlueMountain Capital Management, a New York-based hedge fund, for the sale of some of their Louisville facilities, according to a separate… Read full this story
- St Joseph’s College win through to RFU National Cup quarter-finals
- St Joseph’s Convent bids farewell to its most ‘feared and loved’ teacher
- Joy of reading celebrated at St Joseph's and Our Lady of Victories primary schools
- Author of The Demon Headmaster pays visit to St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
- Dundee United confirm sale of training facility amid 'financial challenges'
- St Joseph’s Hospital celebrates 100,000 patients through its doors since re-launch
- Blether: Hard knocks were not awanting as St Joseph's won 3-2 in cup final
- LETTERS: 'Amazing' performance of Grease at Newport's St Joseph's High School
- St Joseph’s RC Primary School in Kingston gets new jungle-themed library
- Major refurbishment for successful St Andrews museum
KentuckyOne in negotiations for sale of major Louisville facilities; selling St. Joseph Martin to Appalachian Regional Healthcare have 323 words, post on kyhealthnews.blogspot.com at September 22, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.