EASYJET’s flights for Easter and summer half term have gone on sale and there are some bargains to be had.
Now’s the time to book for cheap fares for the school holidays to countries such as Spain, France, Portugal and Turkey.
There are flights to Amsterdam in May from £25 one way, and Nice from £29 one way in April. Click here to book.
You could head off to Bordeaux from £29 one way or Barcelona from £29 one way in April.
There are flights to Bodrum in Turkey in April from £68 one way, or Dalaman from £101 one way.
Flights to Alicante are on the website from £52 one way in May.
Or a break to the Spanish capital of Madrid in June could be yours, with flights starting at £31 one way.
Further afield, seats are available from £36 one way to Marrakech in April.
For those who fancy Greece, there are flights to the island of Corfu from £44 one way in June.
There’s also flights to Gran Canaria from £65 one way in May.
All flights found by Sun Online Travel were from Gatwick and prices were correct at the time of writing.
EasyJet allows passengers to bring on board one piece of hand luggage for free, with an unlimited weight – although the maximum size is 56x45x25cm, including handles and wheels.
The airline is rolling out a new service where passengers can now book to have their bags collected from their homes, checked in and then delivered to their destination airport, without having to lift a finger.
The new service is in partnership with AirPortr, a company that delivers bags to holidaymakers from London addresses worldwide.
Would you sit next to these passengers? Pics reveal the worst plane behaviour
BOOZE YOU LOSE
Drunk passengers may be fined £80k if plane diverts because of boozy antics
ALL GREEK TO ME
These are the holiday destinations you’ve been saying wrong
Why you might spot A-Listers changing in Heathrow loos – and more airport secrets
AND AIR OFF
Ryanair strike 2018 – what are the latest dates and why are staff walking out?
IN THE BAG
Ryanair made an extra £1.8BILLION last year from bag and seat charges
Prices start from £30 per bag and the scheme is available for customers travelling from Gatwick to 110 different easyJet destinations.
The service aims to reduce the amount of time that passengers spend waiting around at the airport.
Sun Online Travel previously revealed how to save up to 50 per cent on long-haul flights with a simple booking trick.
- easyJet launch flight sale on hundreds of fares to top destinations across Europe
- 44 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Mara Hoffman to Patagonia
- Liberal Democrat manifesto 2019: 12 key policies explained
- New energy vehicle sales slow in 2019
- 2019: The year after peak global growth
- EasyJet to expand holiday business as it reduces losses
- Best travel deals in the January sales for 2020 that need to be on your radar
- Thousands of passengers’ travel plans ruined after Flybe cancels 27 flights at the last minute because too many pilots are on holiday
- EasyJet profits plunge despite record passenger numbers
- Easter 2019 DIY store opening times for Wickes, B&Q, Argos and more
- Cheap ski holidays 2020: Best last minute deals including a 7-night Lapland break for £299pp with flights
- White Claw dominated seltzer in 2019. Its crown is up for grabs this year
- Shopbop's Sale On Sale: Save Up To 75%
- January sales 2019: how to get half price clothes plus an extra £15 off any purchase
- Priceline announces massive 50 per cent sale on fragrances - slashing the cost of YSL, Jimmy Choo and Lancôme
- The best games of 2019 are now available for less in cheap PS4, Xbox One, and PC game deals
- Women’s FA Cup final: Manchester City’s second-half blitz sinks West Ham
- 2019 Ford Focus Live From Beijing
- Over 200 More PS4 Games Now On Sale At PlayStation Store
- Plane wrong: how your bosses should cut back on flights
EasyJet flights for Easter and summer half term 2019 have gone on sale from £25 one way have 642 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.