Kevin Smith has a lot to celebrate. The director, 48, jubilantly informed his Instagram followers that he has lost 51 lbs. since having a heart attack in February. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. “This @weightwatchers Ambassador is thrilled to announce that I’VE LOST 51 POUNDS!” he wrote. “Six months ago from right now, I was in the hospital recovering from a heart attack I’d had the night before. When I went to my Doctor a week later, she told me ‘The best thing you can do for yourself now is to lose 50 pounds.’ Half a year later, I can report that I followed Doctor’s orders: I started at 256 and now I weigh 205.” Alongside a picture of Smith looking thin in a “Fat Man” t-shirt, he continued, “This is the lightest I’ve been since high school! My hope now is I can slowly lose another 10 with #weightwatchers and get down to my birth weight of 195! But for now, I’m ecstatic to have reached this chunky milestone!” RELATED: Kevin Smith Opens Up About Heart Attack — and Reveals the… Read full this story
- Breakthrough trials explore the link between immune cells in our gut and brain... So could a matchbox-sized electrical implant end the misery of diabetes, asthma AND arthritis?
- Jenna Jameson Celebrates a Year of Following the Keto Diet: 'I Have Absolutely Never Felt Better!'
- 2000 BMW X5 Le Mans: Concept We Forgot
- FMIA Super Bowl LIV: How the Chiefs ‘Put the Stinger’ in the 49ers and The Backstory on 2-3 Jet Chip Wasp
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Feb. 9: ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ on TCM and Kirk Douglas in ‘Lust for Life’ (1956)
- Election 2013 day one - as it happened
Kevin Smith Shows Off 51-Lb. Weight Loss: 'I'm Ecstatic to Have Reached This Chunky Milestone' have 296 words, post on people.com at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.