THIS is the moment the “ghost” of a woman appeared in the window of “haunted” Coombe Abbey. Paranormal investigators Bear and Wolf saw the apparition of an “older” woman in the top window of the former monestery. Hotel guests have reported seeing a cowed figure “float” around its grounds near Coventry. A Romany girl, called Matilda, is said to haunt the hotel – dressed in rags and found near the stables. But the latest paranormal activity may coming from murdered monk Abbott Geoffrey, who is angry about his murder in 1345. Bear told CoventryLive: “When we first arrived we connected with the spirit of a young girl, Matilda, she was a stable-hand when Coombe Abbey was still a manor house. “My partner, Wolf, who is another Shadow Warrior, she picked up on a lot of pain while we were there. “Then in the window when we were filming the outside of Coombe we filmed a lady who was an apparition. “I feel that she was older, I don’t think that was Matilda, but we did come across Matilda in the stables, that’s where we were getting a lot of poltergeist activity.” Bear and Wolf claim young girl, Matilda, was abused… Read full this story
- Bizarre moment John Higgins appears dead or asleep during match
- 2014 Rolls-Royce Ghost vs. 2014 Bentley Flying Spur Comparison
- Lip Sync Challenge Provides Sobering Reminder On Domestic Abuse
- Scouting DuPage County girls soccer
- Girls lacrosse: Conant gets past Naperville Central
- The DuPage County Girls Soccer All-Area Team
- This wasn’t the greatest college football bowl season ever, but it had its moments
- F1 grid girl speaks: 'Not one of us think it’s sexist, exploitative or demeaning'
- School Sport: Barking Abbey chase national hat-trick in final
- Crash pins woman between vehicles at Rosenberg car wash
Moment ‘ghost’ of woman appears in window of ‘haunted’ Coombe Abbey where ‘gypsy girl was abused by Victorian owners’ have 301 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 2, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.