LOS ANGELES — Kristen Stewart is set to star in Elizabeth Banks’ reboot of “Charlie’s Angels.” Sony Pictures on Thursday says Stewart’s fellow Angels will be played by Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska.
Banks is directing, producing, co-writing and starring as Bosley in the new incarnation of the Angels saga.
Banks says in a statement that “Charlie’s Angels” is one of the original brands to celebrate the empowered woman. The statement says this film will introduce a new era of modern and global Angels.
Sony Pictures will release the new “Charlie’s Angels” in North American theaters in September 2019.
- The Shocking True Story Behind Kristen Stewart's
- Defiant Brits celebrate and commemorate VE Day in lockdown: Prince Charles leads solemn two-minute tribute, Red Arrows fly over Buckingham Palace and a deserted London as people make the best of a very special bank holiday
- Miley Cyrus honors 'most supportive mommy' Tish and Demi Moore shares sweet throwback snap... as they lead stars celebrating Mother's Day in lockdown
- Prince Charles leads the salute to fallen heroes: Country falls silent to mark 75th anniversary of VE Day and Camilla leaves touching handwritten to her 'darling father' Major Bruce Shand
- What’s on TV This Week: Joaquin Phoenix in ‘Joker’ and more
- Queer Necessities: Billboard Pride's August 2018 Playlist
- A salute to the greatest generation: Donald Trump marks the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe by laying a wreath at national memorial and thanking veterans of the war
- Death toll among NHS and healthcare staff hits 150: Tributes paid to frontline workers as number of coronavirus victims passes grim milestone
- We'll meet again! Katherine Jenkins performs Vera Lynn songs to an empty Royal Albert Hall as preparations are finalised for 75th anniversary of VE Day tomorrow with millions set to mark the day in their own homes
- General Hospital: Television's Hottest Show
- Marc Maron Regrets and Whines and Kvetches and Complains
- The best shows on Starz
- AJC Decatur Book Festival | Everything You Need To Know
- Coronavirus live updates: Pharmacies can conduct COVID-19 testing, Newsom says
- Coronavirus live updates: Fauci warns of triggering ‘outbreak you might not be able to control’
- Coronavirus live updates: Alameda County to Tesla — shut down the Fremont plant
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Could Mike Garcia be the first Republican to flip a California House seat since 1998?
- Senate Intel chief out after feds raid home
- Anne Meara, Comedian of Stiller & Meara Fame, Dies at 85
- Trump ducks the real enemy
Kristen Stewart to lead Elizabeth Banks' 'Charlie's Angels' have 396 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at July 26, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.