Sport by Press Association 10/07/2018, 8:17 pm Updated: 10/07/2018, 9:38 pm FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter British youngster Harriet Dart is having to put her holiday on hold after getting through to the quarter-finals of the Wimbledon mixed doubles with Jay Clarke. Dart, 21, was due to go on a week-long break to Santorini on Wednesday but she did not account for conquering top seeds Mate Pavic and Gabriela Dabrowski 6-3 6-4 on Tuesday. The youngsters, who were both handed wild cards into the singles last week, will now meet the winner of Juan Sebastian Cabal and Abigail Spears and Robin Haase and Kirsten Flipkens. Dart said: “I was supposed to go on holiday tomorrow, that’s ruined! I will be going late. “We will take it match-by-match and see how it goes. It’s a bit mad isn’t it. To be honest, I haven’t really thought it through, I will just take it day by day. But it’s great.” Clarke, 19, and Dart have never played together up until this tournament, but they are having fun. Clarke added: “We have never played together so we didn’t know what to expect. You have to enjoy, you… Read full this story
- Mixed doubles tournament held at Woodland Tennis Club
- Holiday giants including Tui and TripAdvisor 'profiting from animal cruelty'
- Scorching bank holiday weather smashes multiple temperature records
- MacroGenics Provides Update on Corporate Progress and 1st Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Turks and Caicos is the glamorous family holiday destination everyone will love
- Britons bask in sun as record smashed for hottest early May Bank Holiday weekend
- Larkhall darts ace Aaron Douglas hits the bullseye with Scotland youth team
- Brits bask in sweltering 28C temperatures on record breaking Bank Holiday Monday – but get ready for THUNDERSTORMS today
- Officially the hottest early May Bank Holiday on record
- Dart gets OK for major festival site
Harriet Dart’s holiday on hold as she progresses to last eight of mixed doubles have 316 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at July 9, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.